“Best Burrito in Milan”

Price range: USD 6 - USD 12
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Reviewed 26 March 2016

As an American student in Milan for a semester, I often needed a break from paninis and pizza. Being within walking distance from my school, MAMAstrEAT was a well-known place to get a great burrito at a very affordable price. For 5 euro you'd get what I thought was one of the best burritos I've ever had, tacos were also great for 2.50 euro. I highly recommend the carnitas or chile meat. Service was always great.

2  Thank CharlieT6
There are newer reviews for MamaStrEat

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

The BEST burrito in Milan hands down. I have been there far too many times.... The pricing is great and great for take away food. For me this is way better than the chipotle burritos.

2  Thank sylviateresa
Reviewed 8 December 2015

I always stop here when I need something quick and cheap to eat. Their tacos are really good and the atmosphere of this place is really welcoming. They always have music playing and when I go there I feel like I'm back home in Florida.

1  Thank PuertoRicanNomad
Reviewed 29 November 2015

Nice tacos and burritos for very reasonable prices. Chicken and veggie tacos/burritos pretty average with the chili being quite good. Recommended if you fancy a quick/cheap eat.

1  Thank yamon100
Reviewed 8 November 2015

I saw the comments on this place so I decided to go there and taste it myself. I tried pork ribs and tasted amazing!, they were hot enough, spiced as latinamerican food must be, and plain delicious AND just for 3 eur!. I also tried nachos and a taco, everything was high quality. So, I highly recommend this place!.

1  Thank Martha G