“Excellent! very good meat, nice staff, price are high but quality deserves it!”
Review of El Gaucho

El Gaucho
Ranked #261 of 9,216 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: USD 73 - USD 147
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Porta Ticinese
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This restaurant is the place to be for excellent meat! we had Cuore di filetto of beef, it was a dream. We can regret that no sauce is served with the meat . The wine was perfect. Our child had chicken (portion was too large),we had a good time! the place is very accurate, not many activity around unfortunately.
The prices : count about 60 euros per person, one course+dessert, with wine.
I recommand!

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Even if the area looks quite poor, the restaurant has a very nice and warm decoration. The food quality is very good and the menu is very rich of argentinian tastes. Very important that there is good ventilation so your clothes are not getting smoked. Prices are about 30-50€ per person, including wine.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Perfect restaurant for those who loves meat. However service was not up to my expectations and prices are high.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Had a great time at El Gaucho. We ordered the mixed platter for our mains and the portion was 'wow' didn't manage to eat it all! Very tasty and recommended!

1  Thank Nadia F
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I was very curious to go to this restaurant, as I was told that the meat was fantastic and the ambiance very modern. I cam out slightly disappointed; the meat was good, but I had much much better - nothing to write home about. Service was quite attentive, actually; I came in rather late as I was traveling and I was one of the last customer in the place, but there was no pressure from any of the staff to hurry up. Prices are on the expensive side.
I would probably give it another try but for the time being it's not in my shortlist of "must visit" when I will get back to Milan.