“Superb service and great food ”

DAGLI AMICI DI PATTY
Ranked #108 of 9,176 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: USD 17 - USD 46
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Neighbourhood: Città Studi
Neighbourhood: Città Studi
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I planned to go to another restaurant originally. However, that one was closed so we bumped into this nice restaurant, at which time was around 2:45pm. The owner was hospitable and we were immediately seated. We were recommended to order the aubergine and octopus salad as starters by the waitress. The aubergine was cooked rightly without being too soggy and the octopus salad with potatoes was crazily yummy. I tried the octopus salad on the previous day at Eataly which cost even more but tasted far worse. For the main courses, my husband ordered beef tenderloin and I ordered the clam pasta with nettle sauce. The beef tenderloin was cooked as instructed— medium, tender and juicy in the center. Moreover, it must have been marinated in the red wine for some time as the fragrance of the wine got into the meat. For the pasta, I thought it was a bit too salty and chewy for me. I prefer the pasta to be cooked a bit softer. Probably the authentic Italian pasta was cooked in a different way from what I was used to. To end the meal, we ordered tiramisu and expresso, which were great. The highlight were the biscuits that came with the expresso. They were crispy and full of almond flavor but not too sweet.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Chose as looking for a family run restaurant in Milan and wasn't disappointed! Great service, even with me being a difficult customer - thank you! Between us we had the octopus starter (delicious), fried pizza (HUGE portion), salmon and risotto. All lovely! Great price for the portion and quality

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The food and rhe services was wundarfull! we ate seefood and drink wine. both of that was very good.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I couldn't be happier with our evening at Dagli Amici di Patty. The food and staff were incredible. Would recommend highly.

From start to finish, the team at Dagli Amici di Patty were amazing with us - helping with out reservation and our poor excuse for Italian (we tried).

Tip: you can email (in English if necessary) from TripAdvisor for reservations.

Knowing that we were flying in on a red-eye from New York, we made a reservation a few days in advance by email for an early evening dinner. We were greeted by our server and she treated us to a small glass of prosecco. We then shared a plate of mozzarella and prosciutto. My wife had a delicious spaghetti and mussels dish and I had the "Patti Recommendation" clams in a pasta (forgot how to pronounce) with pesto that was the best I've had so far!

We will be back again next time we fly into Milan and would recommend to anyone looking for a great dining experience.

DagliAmicidiPatty, Proprietario at DAGLI AMICI DI PATTY, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Mr. Eric and Mrs Jennifer,
thank you very much for your review and for your nice words...it makes us immensely pleased to know that you have been well with us !
Your satisfaction is our best gratification.
See you soon!
Best regards
Monica and the staff

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Fresh food, the service is great.
You can eat anything you like and everything is super tasty, from the most simple pizza to fish dishes.
If you want to have a great lunch or dinner you can for sure visit Dagli amici di Patty

Dear Emanuela,
thank you for your review...for us it was a real pleasure to welcome her and her whole family.
Thank you very much.