“Ristorante Fantastico”
Review of Nishiki

Nishiki
Reserve with
Nishiki is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 9,176 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: USD 29 - USD 115
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Wonderful service, food and atmosphere. There is nothing more we could ask for. Great for business, couples and family.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I've been visited this restaurant with a group of friends.
The venue has been recently refurbished and renewed and the result is great: very elegant, attention for details, very warm and welcoming atmosphere.
We luckily got a seat in the private rooms which are very cute.
Staff is very efficient, fast and professional giving good advices and showing the menu on an iPad with pictures and descriptions of the ingredients used.
We ordered a selection of seafood and rolls, the lobster roll was delicious.
The wine was good and the dessert was the perfect end of a lovely dinner.
Reservation is strongly recommended.
I will definitely visit this place again!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I can consider myself a usual client of Nishiki, and they have never let me down. The food is perfect and the owners constantly renovate the menu with new dishes. They renovated the restaurant and it is beautiful. The atmosphere is so calm and relaxing, and the waiters are super nice. Also, with the new renewal, they also introduced cocktail drinks which are delicious. Just trust the barman. Many customers complain about the price, but I have to disagree. The quality of their sushi is absolutely worth it!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

First the good things: atmosphere, lighting, cleanliness and the food. Ok value for money definitely and one of the best sushi I have ever eaten.
The bad thing is that the service was very poor, I have never had worse anywhere else and living in Milano for 6 months now I can say that the service quality is usually very good or even average. The bad service ruined our dinner completely and we are not going back. For example, we let them know from the start that we are speaking limited italian ,but all the three waiters spoke to us italian constantly(and very fast),and even though we were appointed to "an english-speaking one". The food took long to come and they constantly asked what we ordered. They forgot our dumplings three times and the waiters do not communicate with each other. They also asked three times are we "finito" and can they bring the bill(il conto), even though our dumplings hadn't came to table yet.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Nice japenese restaurant, the sushi are as I like them : not too much rice and nice pieces of fish.
Maybe a bit pricey but the food is good and service too!
I recommend this place :)