“Love It!”
Review of Nishiki

Nishiki
Reserve with
Nishiki is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 9,251 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: USD 28 - USD 113
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I can consider myself a usual client of Nishiki, and they have never let me down. The food is perfect and the owners constantly renovate the menu with new dishes. They renovated the restaurant and it is beautiful. The atmosphere is so calm and relaxing, and the waiters are super nice. Also, with the new renewal, they also introduced cocktail drinks which are delicious. Just trust the barman. Many customers complain about the price, but I have to disagree. The quality of their sushi is absolutely worth it!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 5 December 2017

First the good things: atmosphere, lighting, cleanliness and the food. Ok value for money definitely and one of the best sushi I have ever eaten.
The bad thing is that the service was very poor, I have never had worse anywhere else and living in Milano for 6 months now I can say that the service quality is usually very good or even average. The bad service ruined our dinner completely and we are not going back. For example, we let them know from the start that we are speaking limited italian ,but all the three waiters spoke to us italian constantly(and very fast),and even though we were appointed to "an english-speaking one". The food took long to come and they constantly asked what we ordered. They forgot our dumplings three times and the waiters do not communicate with each other. They also asked three times are we "finito" and can they bring the bill(il conto), even though our dumplings hadn't came to table yet.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Nice japenese restaurant, the sushi are as I like them : not too much rice and nice pieces of fish.
Maybe a bit pricey but the food is good and service too!
I recommend this place :)

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I'll start by saying I am generally not a big fan of Japanese, but I really enjoyed the dinner I had here with my sister. We shared the tris di tartare, the fiori di zucca tempura with prawn tartare, the maguro no teriyaki (tune in sesame crust) and the nido (avocado, philadelphia and spicy salmon) and it was all delicious. It made me re-evaluate Japanese cuisine!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I was here with my boyfriend... a lovely gift!
We were given a table in a private room, you can get them if you book in advance, calling in the morning for dinner is more than enough. It may cost a bit more, but it's totally worth it!
We tried the Jyou Usuzukuri for two, special sushi, Ale roll and Salmon roll and tuna in a sesame seeds crust, plus two exquisite desserts... every dish looked and tasted great.
The service was excellent, waiters and waitresses were lovely.
A great experience, recommended for a romantic dinner.

Date of visit: June 2017