“very average”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Staying at the hotel Ibis on the same street this was one of the nearest eating places for what appeared to be Italian food. My advice is look a bit further afield. Would not bother to eat here again. My husband had Spaghetti with clams (you could count them on one hand and they were miniscule). I opted for steak which was so fatty I left most of it. The prosecco wasn't even cold and not a particularly nice one. Basically the food wasn't expensive but we wouldn't recommend it as an Italian eating place.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Friendly staff, very good pasta and not that expensive (Ipaid 12€ for two courses and a coke). I was there for the lunchtime, restaurant opens at 12:30 and it was crowded half an hour later - must be good!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

The restaurant is quite cheap for Milano center. The owners are Asians and the quality of the servise is horrible. The interior of the restaurant is very average. I went to the almost empty restaurant. There very two tables finishin dinner and only one table next to me - group od 8 russians orderin. Personal looked strictly after them only. I had to wait to receive drink, I have to wait for the appetizer, when I received the appetize there was no bread - i was said the bread will be in 5 minutes and then AGAIN I waited 40 minutes for spaghetti bolonese. 40 miniutes in empty restaurant. Then food arrived so hot that I have to wait to start to eat. The worst thing was that the waiter was just standing next to me and serving only to group of Russians. Horrible service, not very nice place, but food is cheap and was OK.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

It is a really nice place and Awesome food! Try their risotto! It’s really good! It has a good location and the prices are pretty cheap actually!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

From outside it doesn't look as a nice restaurant, but Inside it is a nice place to have lunch or dinner. The food is not expensive but the pastas, pizzas are good and the 'misto carne' is really nice. The service is great and quick. I loved the place and I will come back as soon as I am in Milan.