“High Quality Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Porta Venezia
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Hello Community,

My wife and I searched (and found ;-) ... a high quality restarant in Mailand. We spent a nice evening at this place. The menu is a mix between classic and creative Italian food.
Our menu was:

Starter:
- Cheese cake tarte (not sweet --> very tasty)

Main Dish:
- Homemade pasta (bolognese / formaggie - very good of course)

Dessert:
- Pana Cotta, very intersting consistency ... but very good

- Tiramisu Sphere, this was my absolute highlight at the dinner. A complete new creation of Tiramisu. The biscuit cake and cream was inside of a dark chocolate sphere (sorry I took no picture). The waiter came with hot dark choclate and poured it on the sphere. The sphere melted on top and showed us her sweet core ... yummy.

Best regards
Christian

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Wonderful authentic but contemporary Italian food. Fabulous flavours. Exceptional service, spectacular presentation, eclectic modern decor, and excellent wine list. Make sure you try their version of Tiramisu, not just a feast for your taste buds, but a visual sensation worth filming when they pour on the hot liquid chocolate! The photo is of the octopus!

1  Thank P4799RGkates
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Great location to have dinner.
The service is really good and the food is great. Definitely coming back!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Drinks: fancied a beer but they only had an expensive special available. Disappointing.

Food:
Main: beef cheek was nice but needs sides. I had a lump of meat with a purée which wasn’t a meal. Wife had the seabass... described as ‘light and fresh’ (but only ate about 2/3rds of it). We both had risotto tonight to start, it was ok but nothing special.

It’s a nice place but I don’t understand raving reviews.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I was in Milan with a group of Napoli people. party of 8 with no reservation walked into a packed room on Saturday night. Within 5 minutes we were seated at a round table in the primary corner. The service was attentive but not over bearing. We ordered copious amounts of food which flowed from the kitchen regularly and promptly. classic Milanese cuisine. The fish special was to die for. pricey to some but a true and honest value to my crowd.

Date of visit: February 2018