All reviews buenos aires budget hotel shopping street min walk milan central station clean hotel recommend this hotel tv
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Well located and good price.
Bedrooms are cold and old fashioned. Ours was on ground floor and our window didn't have views. Blankets were very old and looked like had been used over hundred times. Bathroom didn't have a window and had poor lighting and shower was difficult to use. Hallways were long and very dark.

Reception guy came out as a bit rude at the beginning but then he changed and was very kind and helped us.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2016

This hotel is minutes’ walk from Milan central station and is located in a quiet street with a bakery and supermarket nearby.
The hotel staff were pleasant and helpful and reception was always manned.
The room was of a good size and was nice and warm although we got stuck using the air con but were advised how to turn on the heating.
Beds comfortable, clean room although there was no toilet roll holder or anywhere to put your toiletries while in the shower but we managed.
The hotel has vending machines selling snacks, hot and cold drinks.
If returned to Milan would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I have stayed in this decent priced hotel many times over the years. It's very simple and the rooms are tiny, but clean. Location between the railway station and Corso Buenos Aires is the best thing. Nice staff too and ok wifi.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Stayed here one night. The staff were friendly but I did notice it was the only place of the six hotels I stayed at on this trip where nobody offered to carry my suitcase up the stairs to my room for me. The bed was quite hard but wasn't uncomfortable and I slept fine, was great to have air-con too. The wifi worked fine, not many plug sockets though so I had to wait 'til the football was over before I could unplug the TV and charge my camera! Everything clean and working properly, great location, a stress-free stay. Would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2016

The staff was friendly and willing to help. The hotel was pretty close to the main attractions and the Central Station. The room was very clean and so was the bathroom. We expected it worse due to the small amount we paid to stay. Luckily, it exceeded our expectations. The only problem was that we could hear noises from all over the hotel, it wasn't soundproofing.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family