“Different burger experience.”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The burgers served here are not your standard fare, so almost every type / flavour offered is a bit unusual in terms of the ingredients used. All have been designed by the chef and are expected to be ordered as the menu says, without changes. The food did take a bit long to be served, but was very nice and a good experience. The service was good to start with, but was less attentive later in the evening.

Enrico S, Proprietario at Rock Burger Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Hello Mark,
"a bit unusual" is what we strive for, and the suggestions that burgers are to be ordered as te menu says (with the glaring exception of the Born in the USA, to which customers can add everything but the kitchen sink) is because they've not been thrown together with whatever happened to be in the refrigerator at the time but actually thought about and tweaked until I (the chef... sorry, it always makes me chuckle when I write that about a burger joint) thought they'd work as nicely as they could.
Service may be a little less attentive when the rooms fill up, and for that I apologize.
Hope to have you back!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Fed up of Italian food in Milan !!!
Desperate for a great Burger, look no further than Rock Burger. Great friendly service fabulous chilli to start with and a huger burger with a vast assortment of extras. Couldn’t manage a sweet. Best of all a great deal. Highly recommended. Music pretty good too 5 stars in my book and I’ve had burgers on every continent except for the South Pole

1  Thank ukpaulo2015
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Just after visiting this place tonight and if it wasn't our last night in Milan we would be back. Got the Soda pulled pork and wow is it good. The BBQ flavour is amazing and topped off with some coleslaw and BBQ sauce. Only one downside and that was fries came out before the rest of food. Would definitely recommend this place if you like rustic, home cooked American style food.

1  Thank John N
Enrico S, Proprietario at Rock Burger Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for your kind review, John.
We're happy you appreciated our labor-intensive pulled pork and BBQ sauce, but I just wanted to point out that we serve fries before the rest of the food so that customers have something to nib before the main course which, in the case of our big-@$$ burger, requires a firm and steady hold. :)
Hope you'll be back one day!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We took the metro all the way to this location and apparently they said they weren't taking anymore customers for the night, an hour and 30 mins. before their listed closing time. Terrible service.

osonia90,
please don't write no bull****.
What sort of restaurant would not accept customers with 1h30' to go?
Even of fully-packed Fridays and Saturdays we'd try to either accomodate you or tell you to grab a beer and wait until we have a vacant table. Come-effin'-on...

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

One word: Great!!

We were welcomed by the personnel who was very friendly and spoke very good English. When he pointed out our seats, we've got an English menu.

It was hard to pick something because everything looked nice. The names and undertitle were funny. I picked the 'Welcome to hell' and my partner picked the 'The overkill'. The burger was very large, but I could still eat it with my hands (don't know if it was allowed, but I did it anyway hihi). For desert we picked the cheesecake with caramel to share, which was also great and the caramel was warm.

The personnel was very friendly and we loved the interior and the whole atmosphere.

You have to go here if you are done with the pizza's and pasta's and want something else.

Nandy,
if it was up to me (I'm not the only owner), cutlery would be taken away from customers ordering burger, believe me.
Really happy you enjoyed the experience so much and hope to see you again one day.