Stayed here couple of nights.. the best I liked about this hotel is its location.. less than 10 Euro taxi ride from Milan Centralle train station.. Metro Train is right under the hotel.. Tram station is right across the hotel door..walking distance to Duomo Milan Cathedral (about 1.5KM)..
arrived at hotel around 3pm and they made us wait for 50 minutes to allot a room (though they keep saying 10 minutes!!).. apart from this small irritative wait rest is fine here.. staff are helpful in marking maps (so that we don't get lost!!)..
Rooms are super clean and are in mint condition..
Somehow not very happy with breakfast.. I mean very limited variety of food.. but manageable...
Great location to explore historic area of Milan + all those Italian fashion houses...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an historical palace of the old Milan of the XIX th Century and completely renewed in 2005, The Hotel Mercure Milano Centro Porta Venezia is located in the City center.30 elegant rooms furnished with precious interior design, welcome thebusinessmen and the tourists in the real heart of the City, a few steps from the Duomo Cathedral and from the most important Fashion Streets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, ACCOR, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Milano Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Milano Centro Hotel Milan
- Mercure Hotel Milano Centro