The rating system for hotels in Italy always puzzles me--I think this should be a three star--albeit a nice one. Good Location--the number 9 tram goes directly to the central station in about 10 mins, and it is three subway stops from the Duomo--or a 20 minute walk. We stayed here at the beginning and end of our trip. Our first room was cramped, even by European standards--we like to hang out at our hotel for a few hours every afternoon to rest. The second room was much bigger--could accomodate a couch, and had a bigger bathroom (Room 101). Same rate for both rooms. It was clean, the staff were friendly, the price was right--nothing to complain about, really. Oh, and even though the rooms faced the piazza, they were super quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an historical palace of the old Milan of the XIX th Century and completely renewed in 2005, The Hotel Mercure Milano Centro Porta Venezia is located in the City center.30 elegant rooms furnished with precious interior design, welcome thebusinessmen and the tourists in the real heart of the City, a few steps from the Duomo Cathedral and from the most important Fashion Streets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia APAC, Agoda, ACCOR, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Milano Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Milano Centro Hotel Milan
- Mercure Hotel Milano Centro