All reviews city centre piazza santa maria linate airport trams and buses croissants public transport star hotel helpful with directions main road milano centrale train station convenient location hotel is located decent breakfast amazing hotel nice stay min walk
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel is pretty close to anything you may want. €12 ride to train station in non rush hour. Free breakfast included in room fee. Front desk were helpful and friendly. There are lots of grocery stores within walking distance and walking to the main shopping district was about 25 min. Lots of public transport available.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I flew into Linate Airport & took bus 73 for a 20 min ride into the City then a short walk through the Piazza to this Hotel where I was warmly greeted by Michelle. Although this is quite a small Hotel, in every way, I found it to be more than adequate as I travelled here alone. Breakfast was plentiful although nothing was cooked then it was back on bus 73 to see the City. When I returned Marchello had taken over the reception & he gave me the details of a restaurant where I would receive a 10% discount on production of a Hotel card - this I did & enjoyed a Pizza there. All in all I had a very good time in Milan & this Hotel.

Room tip: All rooms are on the first floor
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The greatest asset of this hotel is it's customer service. Customer service is excellent, people at the reception are nice, they are good listeners and good communicators and will do their level best to satisfy your needs and requirements. Any information you may need, they are always available and easy to approach. Michael or Michaeli in Italian is a great guy with a friendly customer service at heart. Another big plus is, the proximity of the hotel to everything you may need, cafés, restaurants, all sorts of variety shops, a supermarket three streets on your right near the American embassy (Mac Donald's). Tram number 12, which you can catch in front of the park near the hotel will be your best choice to go to city center and return in a few minutes.
Of course, not every thing is perfect, I am not sure if the walls are that thin or because of the tiled floor everywhere, noise from anywhere will travel to your room easily. Luckily, I always pack some good korjo ear plugs in my bag which allowed me to block everything and sleep well at night. Bathroom and room are neat and clean. Nice to see a bidet in the bathroom. The room is small but manageable, furniture quite minimalist, a small wardrobe and a small table and chair. Room gets clean everyday. Breakfast is not bad with a good cappuccino made for you by the staff.
My stay at the hotel was enjoyable, the location and the good customer service negate any negative points.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Bluering73
Reviewed 29 September 2017

This is a good budget hotel in a good locality. The hotel is very easily accessible from the main Milan train station. You have come out of the train station cross the road and you will find the bus station. Get on bus no. 60 and get down at Piazza Santa Maria del. Suffragio. Just go through the piazza and cross the road and take a left to see the hotel. It is within 1 min of walking distance from the bus station.

The hotel owners are very nice. Even though we were early for our check-in the hotel owner kept our luggage and offered us complimentary drinks until our room was ready. They provide decent b'fast, although the menu is mostly the same.

Room and bathroom size and cleanliness was good. There are no elevators and hence if you have lot of luggage then carrying it may be a problem.

I wouldn't mind going back to stay in this hotel if I returned to Milan.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Very good location. Buses are just outside across a small park. Bus will take you direct to the Duomo and only takes a couple of mins. Room was a bit dated. Very helpful staff and will tell you what to do and what not to do. There is a small bar and staff always willing to make a coffee. Bars and restaurants nearby. You can catch the bus from the airport directly to the Hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017