“Ok”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I just had breakfast here on a Thursday morning.
I ordered a cappuccino and a croissant, both were really great. The cappuccino was really creamy and the croissant was buttery and sweet at the same time, one of the best I’ve ever tried.
The local is good, it has an unique atmosphere where you can spend some time waiting for the train.
The cashier, I guess the manager or the owner, wasn’t as gentle as I would. It looked like he was forced to work!
Furthermore, no bathrooms here!
I’m not sure I will come back!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We found WOK tucked away towards the Piazza Duca D'Aosta behind Zara (NW corner of the station), on the exit level (Level 0) of Milan Central Station.
I thoroughly enjoyed my chicken and mango poke salad; perhaps the best endorsement was the queue of people of Asian original ordering lunch.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We only know what happiness is because we have experienced unhappiness at times, right? I guess that W.O.K. has the same kind of usefulness in Milan: you go there to remind yourself how incredibly delicious food is everywhere else. This is the worst food I've had in Milan, and it is an insult to Asian food. Only experience it if you need a reminder of how lucky you are to be in Milan where you find delicious alternatives at every street corner.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Nice option if you are trying to get away from the cheese or italian food. This is a WOK style restaurant located at the ground level of the Milan central station . There are few vegetarian options on the menu. I had rice with some veggies and eggs. Taste was not bad.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

After eating lots of Italian food for a week, I was happy to see an Asian place after arriving in Milan for a quick stopover. Being vegetarian, there were plenty of veggie options on the menu. I ordered veggie pad thai and spring rolls. When biting into the spring roll, it was clearly the pork roll. I went to the counter to verify, but they insisted it was the veggie one. The chef also verified. It was clearly pork. I threw the entire dinner in the trash and left.