“Awful service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I was visiting from London and found the service shocking. Very poor attention to detail. There was a small queue of people waiting to be seated, we were at the front but were ignored by the waiter. Our drinks order was incorrectly delivered twice. Our starter order was also incorrect. Also I was served the blandest most tasteless nachos I have ever had, and we had to ask for cutlery in order to eat our food. To be fair the man at the till removed these from our bill but we were still charged incorrectly for our starter and also for drinks we didn't have. I will never go back.

There are newer reviews for Old Wild West

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Un pranzo da dimenticare.
Cameriere molto maleducato, sbagliano tante volte con l'ordine. I piatti arrivano molto freddo. Qualche piatto non sono neanche mangiabile
Alla fine c'erano cose aggiunte sul conto che non abbiamo ordinato.
Non consiglio mai andare a questo posto.

An lunch that better to be forgotten. Rude and clueless waiters that they did several mistakes with our order. There has been items on the bill that we didn't order. The food was cold, small portion and some plates are not eatable at all.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

On our first night in Milan, just wanted to find a quick bite. We were a little jet lagged and We stumbled upon the Old Wild West and it was perfect. We had a salad and a bottle of wine while watching soccer on their flat screen tv. The food and atmosphere were great.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a bit of lunch - wouldn't usually be my first choice but it was packed so thought it must be good. Service was quick and staff polite but food very average. I did not eat any of my nachos as no cheese just a tasteless cheese sauce. Wouldn't choose this among the other restaurants nearby

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

This saturday I went there for a dinner with my boyfriend. We waited over 20 minutes for waiter to come to us and the place wasnt even full!

Finally when he showed in our area(he was chartting probably with friends few tables away) he took orders from guys that Just came in!

We left after round 30min, hungry and mad.

1  Thank Monika S