All reviews central station stazione centrale croissants walking distance recommend this hotel shopping area stayed here for nights mini bar della toothbrush tram key
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Hi,
Hotel Ferton is an excellent Hotel very clean..near the Stazione centrale...10 mins walk.
Breakfast is very good as well.
We where very happy with the room 5 th floor.
Nice & Good Restaurant even in the zone of the hotel.
For the city Centr 'Duomo' 25 mins walk or by metro from the centrale.

Room Tip: 5 th Floor
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

we really enjoyed our staying, the crew really kind! lot of nice restaurant in the area, great for people who looking for best value for money hotel! the hotel clean and beautiful design! we really recommend this hotel, and we will back!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Small but perfect for my trip - great location! Nice breakfast and coffee available in the mornings. Very clean room, absolutely no problems.

Plenty of restaurants, shops and bars around. Close to Metro if needed and very close to the central train station.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2017

I travel extensively with work and I have never had to deal with less professional, helpful and aware staff members. the building in itself is very well kept and in a good location but the staff is a real let-down. the breakfast was cheered by the yelling staff member who tried to communicate with the people at reception through a wall and a corridor! I forgot some non-important documents in my room, called (surely more than 4 times) to make sure I hadn't left anything too valuable. A first got a very polite - being sarcastic - "we have your stuff here, come and get it when you want", called again again as I didn't want to take a 2 hour trip to go and get it back. I finally got the answer I needed - I think! They charged the city tax for two people although I was clearly there by myself and didn't even state it in the invoice as other hotels in Milan do. Again more phone calls, I was even asked to call them... my custom wasn't worth a phone call, obviously. the absolute worst! spend your money and your time in Milan more wisely, plenty of better alternatives in the area in my experience.

Room Tip: Do ask for a quiet room, I ended up with a room on the main road and it was not a silent sleep even with earplugs.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank annamilv
Reviewed 6 November 2016

The accomodation in this hotel was very satisfying. The rooms are comfortable, breakfast was more than ok and the location is great. It is not situated in a very crowded area, but still the centre is not far away at all. You can go by feet, it will take you more than 20 minutes or take a taxi.
There are good restaurants nearby where you can have lunch or dinner.
If you come by car, the price for the parking place is a bit high, over 20,00 euros per day.

Room Tip: Top floor room corner room that looks at the street is a good choice.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple