“Fresh and tasty! ”
Review of Carmel

Carmel
Reserve with
Carmel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #609 of 9,243 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Israeli
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic dinner, kid friendly! They made a special effort to celebrate my son’s birthday! Thank you!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

My wife and i enjoyed everything that we ate in this restaurant form the pizzas, to the ravioli and the fish. The restaurant is very clean and the owner is very firendly and helpfu.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Good food reasonable prices.
But its annoying that there is a 2.5 euro cover charge, about which they do not tell you.
We later found out that this standard in Milan.
The place is very popular so you may have to wait for a table.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I went skiing in Italy with two of my kids and they didn't want to leave the country without tasting a real Italian pizza. Since we keep kosher, there were not so many options. I picked "Carmel" in Milan, and we were delighted. My sons still talk about the salsa rosa ravioli they ate there. Excellent food, reasonable prices, friendly service. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I knew only Re Salomone up till now but it was closed because of change of owner so I was looking for another kosher restaurant. It was diary and the food was fresh and the service was fast. And the wine was good too. what else would you want to expect?! the prices: very fair.