“Cool place.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

This place is perfect if you want to taste good Mexican food and drinks. It's not too expensive and the service is really nice. Well done!

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

The worst in every aspect
Food was terrible, I ordered ceviche first and the taste was awful, fish was not fresh and lack of lime the I ordered carnitas and they gave me BBQ beef cubes with a terrible dressing of ketchup and mayonnaise.
My friend's ordered Chimichangas and Chicken tacos . The chicken was from the can, the chimichangas were pure pie . We waited too long for the food , we returned the ceviche couldn't eat it. The entire time they treated us poorly. At the end one lady got annoyed because she just finished cleaning the bathroom and I needed to use it... WTH
I mean this is not Mexican is Tex Mex.
never again.
Don't waste your money

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Right opposite to university and great food. Not too expensive compared to other places on the same street. I have been to this place several times, at least thrice a month and was never disappointed with their food. They serve large portions. My personal favorite are the burgers here.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

If you like mexican food, it's a good dress in Milano. I had the pro w pineapple sauce, a bit spicy but really good

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

As always everything was on point, the service was good and fast, nice music, a tv to watch the games...