1,392 results
All reviews massage chair straf bar great location department store la rinascente popular bar light switches hotel bar is cool hotel breakfast room central location piazza duomo side street shopping area rooms are small centre of milan yogurt
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

It's a strategic place for visiting Milan's center . My visit was for La Scala perfomance -4 minutes walk distance. Near by 100 m parking. modern, stylish, clean. Problematic is: there are not black out on windows and during the night light of next building desturb sleeping; the aircondision is exact over the bed and it is a little bit windy.
nice and polite stuff. Good variety of breakfast.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank ElenaKZ
STRAFhotel, Direttore at STRAFhotel | a Member of Design Hotels™, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Elena,
I am pleased to hear that you appreciated our location, especially the style of the STRAFhotel&bar entirely designed by the Italian Architect and Interior Designer Vincenzo De Cotiis.

We apologize for any issues occurred in your room during your stay; we should have paid more attention to it in order to offer the best hospitality our guests deserve. Your comments will be useful for avoiding any inconveniences for the future.

Happy to hear that our staff lasted a very good impression as well as our rich complimentary American breakfast buffet.

Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The management is rude and they don’t care about helping guests. I booked with the gentleman at the desk, and he said he could use my reward points. In the morning, they charged my card and said they could not use the points. The guy the night before had clearly communicated the wrong information, but they acted as though it were my fault. I missed my train and ruined a day of my vacation dealing with trying to fix the situation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
STRAFhotel, General Manager at STRAFhotel | a Member of Design Hotels™, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Ms Fried,

First of all I would like to thank you for the time you took to write your comment.

We are very sorry to hear about your bad feelings with regards to your stay at STRAFhotel | a Member of Design Hotels™.

Upon your check in, on Friday March 16th, it seems that there has been a misunderstanding between you and one of the reception staff who tried to explain that in order to arrange a booking using your reward points, you should have contacted directly the Starwood Guest Service as it is for us impossible to fix stays with Starpoints. We are sorry for this disagreement.

As a gesture of appreciation for your loyalty it was granted a preferential rate of Euro 259, that was secured with the credit card provided at time of check-in.

As we are continually striving to improve the hospitality we offer to our precious guests and in order to meet your needs, our front office manager - following to your remark at the time of check out - did exceptionally contacted the central Starwood guest service on your behalf to arrange a new reward booking, even if the date was different.

Kindly note that we have duly provided to release any authorisation on your American express ending with numbers ***1008***

We are sorry to learn about any disruption this has caused to your travel arrangements and that your day was spoiled by this unexpected mishap, as we though we have done our best to arrange everything as fast as possible.

We hope our effort and commitment has been appreciated, and we look forward to having you again as our most welcome guest.

We remain with our best regards.

Carmine Ponticorvo
STRAFhotel | a Member of Design Hotels™

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights for business.
Super location just in the middle of Duomo. All shopping is outside the door. Great service.
Breakfast was good, the staff at the reception helped us in arranging taxi and in finding a great sport bar .
The design of the hotel is unique. I called it antiquish modern. Very classy.
Just great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,
thank you for your kind review.

I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience at the STRAFhotel&bar and you appreciated our location and services with a specific mention to the hospitality of our Staff. I have shared your comments with all our team members.

We are also very happy you appreciated the special design of the STRAFhotel&bar dedicating special words to it!

We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

this was the third time I choose this hotel while visiting Milan. The location is perfect for sightseeing, shopping, and the hotel services are excellent. Staff is friendly and helpful, breakfast is very good, what else do someone want for a happy stay? Lovely experience, will surely revisit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest,

thank you very much for your enthusiastic comments. I am very delighted to hear that we have satisfied and exceeded your expectation!
I'm happy to read that you have enjoyed your experience at our Hotel and the hospitality of our staff; please rest assured that I will share your great comments with the rest of the team.
See you soon, then!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

maybe it's not the cheapest hotel, but the full offered package (location, staff, service, food & beverage) is more than worth for booking. if you are looking for a lovely boutique hotel, the straf @ milano will be your perfect choice!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest,

thank you for posting your review and for mentioning the STRAFhotel&bar as a perfect choice!

I really appreciate your feedback and I'm glad that you enjoyed the location as well as our services and facilities.

I am looking forward to welcome you back soon.