2,173 results
All reviews bernie gallotta lodi tibb swimming cap swimming pool guest relations presidential suite metro station yellow line lovely hotel porta romana centre of milan steam room large hotel linate airport turn down service spa area long weekend
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Imagine, if you will, you are traveling alone and a tall, slim, bubbly man says to you, "Darling, how can I take care of you during your stay with us?
Bernie was a delight to me and my two British friends. We names ourselves, Bernie's Angels because he recommended restaurants, places to go dancing, and specific sites to see. When you are in Milan and you want a hotel to take care of you without having to ask them to, please spend your time at Grand Visconti Palace, and say hello to Bernie. Thank you Bernie for the advice, the laughter, and of course the hugs. :)

Room tip: Just ask Bernie, the concierge
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Doris L
Yveline C, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Grand Visconti Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear Doris L,

thank you for your lovely feedback, we are all passionate about our job and we hope everybody that get in contact with us can feel it too, just like you did!

It is a source of pride for us, as well as an honor, meet the needs of the people that require our assistance which are always welcomed and your positive answer is the biggest prize at the passion that we put daily in our work with you.

What can I say, just thank you for using these wonderful words toward my person. It has been a great pleasure for being at your disposal during your stay with us, I strongly believe that the satisfaction of our Guests is one of the main reason of our work…see the smile appearing on your face is the best gratification I can receive from you.

I feel very lucky for my job, which I believe being the best in the world! Dealing with people is my life, and my best satisfaction is to share my knowledge with our Guests.

Looking forward to having you here soon, we send to you our

Best Regards.

Bernie Gallotta
Chief Concierge & Guest Relations

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

The thing I loved about this hotel was the breakfast. Breakfast is really important for me and in this hotel has so many things are very delicious. The room was also comfortable and nice bathroom. Very close to the metro station. The only problem is that reception doesn’t know about how things work but it is okay to handle.

Date of stay: September 2018
Yveline C, Front Office Manager at Grand Visconti Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear ozge p,

thank you for your kind review. We are glad you appreciated our breakfast, room and location.

As regards to the problem with the reception, please be so kind to write me an e-mail to yveline.corthier@grandviscontipalace.com with some further details in order to better understand and improve our service.

Wainting for you kind feedback, please accept our

Yveline Corthier
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 8 September 2018

The location is perfect - a central hotel with all the benefits of a country house. Lovely gardens, swimming pool - fantastic. And only 5 stops on metro at the corner to the very centre (Duomo in 11 mins ! - no need for taxis or traffic delays.)
We arrived running a bit lateish for lunch but Bernie, the Chief Concierge, called the boss of his favourite restaurant and we got there to be treated as real friends. The weekend eating arrangements carried on like this with recommendations and restaurants contacted - fabulous weekend!
We were there for the F1 motor race and the hotel could not have been better!!

Room tip: They all seemed good to us
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank hugh b
Yveline C, Front Office Manager at Grand Visconti Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear hugh b,

thank you for your kind review and the nice words about location and staff attitude: recognition by our Guests is the strongest source of motivation for us.

Our Chief Concierge & Guest Relations really appreciated your particular mention about him.

We are looking forward to hosting you soon in Milan.

The Management

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

3 wonderfull nights in this 4 star that feels 5. Large very well appointed clean room with marbled twin sinks in On suite. Great breakfast in amazingly large dining room that had the feel of a grand ballroom.

Hotel is only 4 metro stops ( station very near hotel) to the Duomo

Large manicured Tuscan garden. Finally the staff were amazingly helpful and warm. Thanks Bernie, he is the Concsierge . Bernie you are a ledgend
Thanks mate ‍♂️

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Savvas,

thank you for your very much for your detailed feedback, we are sure this will be a great help to other travellers who will learn more about us.

Has been a great pleasure reading through your comment...be recognized my devotion to our Guests happiness and satisfaction, as well as for the rest of the staff, is the best goal we could ever reach; in fact we daily puts our best effort in order to meet our Guests needs, always!

Looking forward to welcoming you here back soon,

Warmest Regards.

Bernie Gallotta
Chief Concierge & Guest Relations

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for my 21st birthday in August 2017 for 3 nights. It was amazing! We were shocked straight away by how beautiful the hotel was and the staff couldn’t do enough for us they were lovely people. At night we were greeted by Henry who worked at the bar and he made our trip. He was so lovely and was willing to make us cocktails from our home town. He also shown us places to go which didn’t disappoint. We are coming back for New Year’s Eve and we hope to see him again!! Thanks a lot
Conner

1  Thank connera966
Yveline C, Front Office Manager at Grand Visconti Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Conner A,

Our barman really appreciated your particular mention about him.

We are looking forward to hosting you soon in Milan.

The Management