“recommended place 👌🏼”
Review of Timeout 5

Timeout 5
Reserve with
Timeout 5 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,929 of 8,978 Restaurants in Milan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

They have a really good pizza and not only that the other dishes too and their staff are really kind!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

After finding doors closed at a few restaurants that we had been advised to go to, we came to this place on our way to our car, far far away!, and crashed down at one of the tables. Surprisingly, the dishes we picked were quite decent, plenty enough and very cheap, the total meal being less than 15 euros for two. Conditional on these special circumstances, we were lucky to eat there! On a day with more open restaurants, I would not put it top of my list. But definitely nothing to complain about.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

We popped in for dinner after spotting the restaurant the previous day while heading out to the tram stop. The restaurant looked clean, attractive and uncluttered inside. Was not that busy. The waitress was pleasant enough. The food however was terrible. Pasta was so salty that it was unbearably difficult to put it in your mouth or swallow--disgusting. One of the items we ordered never arrived.

Thoroughly disappointing experience.

1  Thank Dravids
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Didn't really appreciate the house wine, it was slightly bubbly and its simply not my favorite. The pizza was great, a little thicker than you'd expect in Italy with very generous amount of cheese on it. Not my favorite, but would recommend and would come again. And the prices! How do these places stay in business with those 5€ pizzas?

1  Thank rensss
Reviewed 27 March 2015

I didn't like pizza, it was a bit American style. Focaccia that they bring you as a compliment was much much better! I would have eaten one more of that instead :)). I can't say anything else, maybe pasta was better... but we didn't try

1  Thank Елена К