“Fantastic food and service”
Review of Bio Solaire

Bio Solaire
Ranked #200 of 9,159 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have been on the quest for the perfect pizza and Bio Solaire did no disappoint. The staff were extremely welcoming and friendly. We were given complimentary Bruschetta as a starter which was a bonus!! Very reasonably priced- our bill for 2 drinks and 2 pizzas was only 30 euro If we were in Milan for longer we would definitely return!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

This place was just around the corner from our airbnb, and we are so glad we tried it. We ended up returning nearly every night for the rest of our two week stay in Milan because our three year old (and let's be real, his parents too) couldn't get enough of their Margherita pizza (6 euros! a total steal!). The staff is so incredibly friendly and kind. We felt like we were leaving friends behind when we returned home from our trip. The ladies went out of their way to welcome our little boy, to the point that they had his trust, and he's not a trusting boy. We did take away except for our first time eating there. But every visit we felt welcomed, and their food was fantastic. It's definitely worth a visit or two.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Our son who is studying abroad frequents this spot and took us for dinner there on our first night in Milan. The food and service were excellent. We each enjoyed the salad caprese with a scrumptious buffala cheese along with freshly baked pizzas. Limoncello topped off our meal and we left very pleased with the excellent food and service.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We found this place at lunchtime. It was crowded. The service was very good. At lunchtime they had more pizza and just a few pasta. We tried the pasta and it was very delicious and fresh. It was loud there and it felt like an american diner.
Later we went there again at dinner time and it was soo different. It was very quiet, classy. At dinner time they had a special pasta menu and the service ist very good at giving advises. We had a great time at this place!

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I only ordered a scampi n shrimp pasta and a Fanta. The waiter gave me bruschetta, according to the previous comment here, I thought is complimentary. When I checked the bill, they charged me that one piece is bruschetta for 2.5 Euro. So be careful when you received something that u didn't order and they charge u at the end. The seafood pasta is very salty, I couldn't finish it.