1,767 results
All reviews alice in wonderland beautiful hotel executive room five star hotel walking distance steam room minute walk hotel restaurant shopping area city centre linate airport tram stop visiting milan central station spa montford duomo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very friendly stuff and always smiling. Perfect service. Very rich breakfast and tasty. Great location. Quiet but still close to the city center of Milano. High standard of cleanliness. Very high standard.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Stefano R, Direttore generale at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

thank you so much for choosing Chateau Monfort for your stay.

We are very happy that you have a nice stay with us. It is a real pleasure to see that we managed to make you feel a bit of our passion and a bit of the magic of the castle.

We hope to see you soon in Milan.

Do not hesitate to contact me for any future needs and use our Virtual Tour to find out what you might lose ...

Kindest regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed here for 5-nights. The hotel is 15-20 minute walk from the centre (Duomo).
Double room was nicely decorated, but very small. The bathroom area was quite modern. Nice fixtures. Good rain shower, with good pressure. The usual extras in terms of shampoo, conditioner, body wash & lotion.
Nice dressing gowns and slippers provided.
The negatives:
- acoustics are poor. Inside, you can hear footsteps and talking in the corridor, and in the room next door. Externally, the windows are not well insulated. Noise from the cars and trams does not make for a good nights rest
- Wi-Fi strength in the room was very poor. This was reported, but no improvement and no follow up from the front desk
- Room service was sporadic. Water, coffee, and bathroom shampoos often not replaced. Dirty coffee cups left beside the coffee machine. On one occasion, cups removed from the room completely?
- the gym is tiny. 3 cardio machines and some dumbbells
We didn’t get a chance to use the spa or experience the food offering.
On checking out, the question “how was your stay with us” never arose.
Not a 5-star experience....Having stayed in other 4 & 5 star hotels in Milan, I’m unclear how Chateau Monfort is ranked so highly.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Stefano R, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

many thanks for recent review on tripadvisor.

Surely I regret so much to see your comments and problems occured during your stay.

Definitely your feedback is highly appreciated and will help me and all our staff to improve.

I hope you may consider giving us another chance in the future and to assure you the best experience.

I remain at your disposal and thanks again for the time you shared.

Kind Regards

Stefano Risole
General manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a great choice of hotel in Milan. Good location near various tram and subway stops. Fantastic staff and perfect service. The room was clean, had everything one requires and was quiet and dark at night. We did not use the hotel's restaurant, but there were good dining options within a short walk (we highly recommend Le Specialità). Also, it was a short walk to Milan's main sights (Duomo and Galleria).

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Stefano R, Direttore generale at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

many thanks for reviewing your stay at Chateau Monfort on Tripadvisor.

I am glad your stay was overall enjoyable and positive.
We all look forward to seeing you again in Milan at Chateau Monfort and remain at your complete disposal for anything.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This Hotel is literally a 30 minute ride away from the airport. My husband and I arrived really early. We were greeted so warmly and then offered a coffee, whilst they looked to see if any rooms were available, at 10am. In the space of 15 minutes we were moved from reception and shown to our lovely ground floor room. We were told that if the room wasn't to our liking we could move the next day. WE LOVED OUR ROOM!

The staff took the time to show us on a map where we were and where anything else was in relation to the Hotel/area.

My husband and I asked for recommendations for dinner and both recommendations were spot-on. The staff at Chateau Monfort know their area very well and are proud to share with their guests.

My only regret is not using the Spa facilities - we really needed one more day to really take in all that is the Chateau Monfort.

Stayed: September 2018

Dear Guest,

many thanks for reviewing your stay at Chateau Monfort on tripadvisor, it was very much appreciated.

I am happy to hear your experience and stay with us was positive and enjoyable.

In case you may have some suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

We would be most happy if you choose to be back in Milan soon. And don't forget to give a try at our SPA, next time!

Please, do not hesitate to contact me for any further needs or future reservations.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

For a 5 star hotel, Chateau Monfort would benefit from some remodeling. The AC clicks on and off loudly at night, the shower temperature isn't consistent even during off-peak times, the shower curtain looks filthy and eats up all the shower space. This was the only hotel we stayed at in Italy that didn't provide daily complimentary water. They spent money to put TV speakers in the ceiling but my 34" computer monitor is larger than their TV. Other than that, the room size is great and the staff very friendly and helpful. The decor is unique and tasteful but it definitely shows signs of age.