1,805 results
All reviews alice in wonderland nottingham forest beautiful hotel spa area the general manager executive room star hotel steam room walking distance minute walk shopping area hotel restaurant city centre tram stop linate airport visiting milan central station
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

On our way to Tuscany we - 2 adults, 3 kids - had a stopover at Château Monfort and this turned out to be one of our most remarkable hotel stays lately. Although booked only a few days before, everything was Perfect. The staff - from receptionist to waiter - are extremely helpful and friendly. Because of kids, we had asked for rooms with connecting doors: we got 2 rooms with a joint entrance so ultimately a suite. Each room was a beauty itself. There were plenty of welcome gifts for the girls and in the afternoon kids were allowed to the stylish swimming pool. Dinner was also great and the team made extra efforts to accommodate all special requests by the kids. Excellent breakfast. Truly a top hotel!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Stefano R, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dearest Guest,

thank you very much for choosing Chateau Monfort for your stay.

We are very glad you hade a nice stay with us. It is a real pride to see that we managed to meke you feel a bit of our passion and a bit of the Chateau's magic.

We hope to see you back in Milan soon.

Do not hesitate to contact me for any future needs and to use our Virtual Tour in order to discover what you might been missing...

Reviewed 2 April 2018

we stayed for one night - I was really excited to come here and in many ways didn't disappoint.

positives:
wonderful spa! worth a visit
wonderful general manager Stephan's who introduced himself, made us feel welcome, warm and personable individual who is truly a people person.
welcome drinks
really good location
high level finishing and great rooms truly!

negatives:
they were really really rude and short with me for no reason. Not sure what I did to upset the man at front of house so much. might have been the two emails i sent before arrival, my face, me saying hello ... who knows

on arrival the following happened:

Front of house (FH): hello
Me: hi i'm booked in
FR: you're rooms not ready i have a ground floor room - go look at it and if you don't like it come back to me
girl next to him to other people: how was your trip?
FR: yes how was your trip
girl next to him: would you like a coffee?
FH: yes, you too?
ME: was thinking of using the spa what times does it keep?
FH: closes at 11pm (very short and irritated voice)
Me: great where...
FH: closes at 11pm!
I went to room ....

ME: i looked and not keen i'm afraid
FR (irritated) ok your room isn't ready to later
Me: that's ok we'll go out and come back
FR: ok then ... (stared) ... bye then

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stefano R, Direttore at Chateau Monfort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,

It was so nice to meet you during your stay, even though a but short and to have you at Chateau Monfort, I was so pleased about it.

Even if your stay was positive in a lot of ways, however I am regretful about what happened and generally surprised.

Definitely I will have to take this into consideration and as you said mentoring may be required, that is never enough for all of us.

I definitely look forward to seeing you again in the future, I would be so happy and please do not hesitate to contact me at any time for further information or assistance.

Kind Regards

cell. 0039.335/1211402

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A beautyfully decorated small butique hotel. Very friendly team always helping with good advice when needed. Rooms are very nice and quiet. The restaurant is good, the breafast was delicious. Don’t miss the bar at night: nice signature drinks always served with little Snacks. Situated a short walk from the Duomo, the tram to Milano Centrale just in front of the house. This is a perfect place for a long weekend in Milano!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank schmidl61

Dear Guest,

thanks a lot for your kind review.

I'm happy you had a nice experience at Chateau Monfort and enjoyed our atmosphere.

In case you may have also some other suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

We all look forward to seeing you again in Milan at Chateau Monfort and remain at your complete disposal for any information, assistance or reservation, you may require.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 31 March 2018

A lovely hotel, which is even better than it looks in photographs! Quirky, boutiquey, feminine, romantic with lovely food and superb service. Despite having a room by the main road and tram line (which seems to be unavoidable in central Milan) it was very quiet and we slept well, and I am a light sleeper. The staff were all lovely and managed to tread the very difficult line between excellent five star service whilst being friendly, welcoming, helpful and unintimidating. I would definitely stay here again if I go back to Rome and highly recommend it. The only minor negative was that entry to the spa costs 30 euros extra. I was unclear whether this was per visit, per person or per stay, which I was not expecting as I have never been charged entry to a spa in a hotel where I am a guest before, in Italy or elsewhere in the world.

Dear Guest,

thank you for your kind review.

It was a pleasure to have you staying with us.

We are glad to inform you that the access to our Spa is included for all guests who books directly with us, through our official website or booking office. The cost of € 30,00 is per person, per stay.

We very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Do not hesitate to contact me directly for any future reservations.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have just returned from a short break in Milan staying at the Chataeu Montfort. We were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and couldn’t have chosen a nicer hotel to stay at. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, the hotel theme is quite enchanting and the room we had was bigger than others we have stayed in in Italy. Exceptionally clean and well maintained. Easy to get to from the station on a tram and 10-15 mins walk from the Doumo . The Metro is easily accessed at Sabila via a 5 min walk and can take you almost anywhere you want to go. We were made most welcome from the minute we entered the hotel until the minute we checked out. We used the spa, which although small is adequate for a quick dip, a sauna or a steam. Although we didn’t have any treatments ourselves, they are available. We had a fabulous time in Milan, enhanced by choosing this hotel. We are very experienced travellers having been everywhere from China to Hawaii and Australia to Colombia and have rarely experienced the welcome we received here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank thejazz

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your kindest words.

It is our pleasure that you enjoyed our magic atmosphere and you had an extraordinary experience.

We would be most happy if you choose to be back in Milan soon.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me for any further needs or future reservations.