“Amazingg Italian food”

Ranked #356 of 9,207 Restaurants in Milan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

While I travel on business to Italy , I wait to try new restaurants all the time to experience new flavours and the delicious Italian cuisine
This restaurant exceeded expectations..
It’s as if you are home, and your grandma serves you food and then you taste it and you are at your happiest
So happy I discovered this place and will come back for sure
It is a wonderful family place and you can feel it!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Very typical Pugliese cuisine. Many alternatives to choose from the menu but all are worth to try. Desert tray is paradise :)).

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We enjoyed very much fine food served to us.
A hand-made salad could easily be shared. Free garlic flat bread was offered on the side.
We limited ourselves to a primi pasti. The pasta was excellent. The Azzurra spaghetti a true recommendation.
Very good quality food at a very decent price.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Walked past a few times to other places, stopped in with friends and what a great ‘find’, fabulous food and judging by the locals streaming in very popular.
Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I went with my boyfriend for a pizza on a Saturday night before heading to the cinema across the street. The film started at 8:30pm so we reserved a table for 2 for 7pm. Upon arrival we are immediately placed and given menus. So far the nice experience.
They passed every 2 minutes to ask what we wanted and the menu is quite big. We decided for 2 pizzas. They arrived 10 min later, even before the wine.
The taste was ok, not bad but nothing special at all. Prices are in line with that.
We ate and finished around 7:50 and even before I put the last bite in my mouth, they already came to collect the plate saying "We need your table!".
I first thought I hadnt understood it correctly. Also we had still wine in our glasses. After 5 minutes the waiter came back and repeated "we need your table".
When I said that we arrived recently and finished barly eating,it was told that we only ate pizza and cant block a table for hours (???!!!) with this. You have to immagine that I had to fight to stay another 15 min and finish my glass. Also, if the restaurant considers that pizzas are not acceptable for Saturday nights, they could just take them off the menu. If they are in there, one can assume it is fine to order them and enjoy the dinner.
Having lived in Milan for over 3 years, I can tell you that I never experienced such rudeness, so do yourself a favour and avoid this place if you want to have a good time.
It has the charme of fast food chain.

Been to Azzurra Grill? Share your experiences!