“"OH MY GOD"”

Armani Hotel Milano
Ranked #12 of 431 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 14 August 2012

"OH MY GOD" what a Hotel!!!!! We were in Milan on July 23, 2012 with my cousin walking around we he suggested going inside for a glass of champagne. This Hotel is rated a 5 star L, "L" meaning Luxury and that's what was. Amazing service, even for just a glass of champagne. That was an experience we will never forget!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AlfSue
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2012

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read that you truly had a memorable experience at the Hotel even if just for a glass of Bubbly with excellent service, On your next trip to Milano please do stop by again it would be my pleasure to meet you.

Aaron Kaupp

Write a ReviewReviews (1,143)

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Difficult hotel to review…

Amazing room in terms of high-tech stuff, amenities and gadgets. The rooms are large and very modern.

The whole hotel feels a bit impersonal and cold. Service is decent but concierge is awful. They send us twice to bad restaurants which I find unacceptable for a 5 stars hotel. The breakfast is expensive and very minimalist.

Extremely expensive. I will not go back.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your posting on TripAdvisor, I have read your comments attentively and am sorry to read that you have bad dining experiences while in Milano, it is certainly not that we send our clients to Restaurants that are not of excellent standings, however in the month of August when the entire city of Milano is quite deserted our favourite restaurants are closed for the summer holidays. I thank you for having pointed this out in order to improve our services and in the way we reccomend them next time. I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us in Milano for faultless stay.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

Beautiful hotel. Staff were very accommodating and helpful, and lifestyle manager team always very helpful. The room was equally impressive. Nice little terrace, very large room with beautiful bathroom with lovely Armani products. I must comment of the general smell around the hotel. Its not something i woukd generally comment on, but it just smelt so darn good everytime i stepped into the hotel and my room! Location was also great for exploring Milan and of course... Shopping!
My room rate also included free minibar which was a lovely touch with plenty to choose from.
When i was looking for somewhere to stay in Milan, i was tossing up between Bulgari and Armani, but am glad i chose Armani! Would i stay again? Yes! And will recommend it to all my friends (who can afford it of course)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank BmitchAdelaide

Dear Guest,

thank you for your posting on TripAdvisor, I am delighted to read that you felt at home with us and that the team went out of their ways to make your stay even more special. I do hope to have the pleasure of meeting you in person next time you will be in Milano, in the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Armani Hotel has very good attributes, including beautifully designed rooms, very good gym, very good lounge and restaurant, excellent location, etc. In my opinion, the real difference is the people working there. Especially Francesco and Antonio were very helpful during my stay, finding a good rental car, changing my plane tickets, etc.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank mkarakas

Dear Guest,

thank you for having taking the time to post your comment on TripAdvisor of your most recent sojourn with us in Milano, I was delighted to read that you truly enjoyed the Hotel and the services we offer, the entire team is what makes this Hotel a truly special one. I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

Until last year Bulgari was the obvious choice when looking for a top end hotel in Milan. But things have changed a bit recently.
Armani Milan is even better. Beautiful, spacious rooms, impressive spa and fitness area, great breakfast and an amazing rooftop view from the bar, that actually makes the town look more like Rome than Milan.
Overall it is a very modern, luxurious and comfortable hotel. If there is one better thing that Bulgari has to offer it is the garden for drinks in the evenings and for brunch on Sundays. But apart from the lack of an open air space at the Armani it is almost flawless.

• Stayed: July 2012
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2012

Dear Guest,

good morning from Milano, thank you for your wonderful Post on TripAdvisor with regards to your recent stay with us, I was delighted to read that you had a very memorable expericene with us and enjoyed the Hotel and services we offer. The wonderful thing about the city of Milano is that it offers a wonderful collection of fine Hotels and each of us compliment each other, but I am happy to to know that you have found a new " home " with us.

Sincerely yours,