1,209 results
All reviews bamboo bar high tech classic suite complimentary mini bar spa area shopping district amazing hotel hotel experience fashion week the ground floor deluxe room the location is perfect visiting milan luxury manzoni concierge jacuzzi
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Difficult hotel to review…

Amazing room in terms of high-tech stuff, amenities and gadgets. The rooms are large and very modern.

The whole hotel feels a bit impersonal and cold. Service is decent but concierge is awful. They send us twice to bad restaurants which I find unacceptable for a 5 stars hotel. The breakfast is expensive and very minimalist.

Extremely expensive. I will not go back.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your posting on TripAdvisor, I have read your comments attentively and am sorry to read that you have bad dining experiences while in Milano, it is certainly not that we send our clients to Restaurants that are not of excellent standings, however in the month of August when the entire city of Milano is quite deserted our favourite restaurants are closed for the summer holidays. I thank you for having pointed this out in order to improve our services and in the way we reccomend them next time. I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us in Milano for faultless stay.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

Beautiful hotel. Staff were very accommodating and helpful, and lifestyle manager team always very helpful. The room was equally impressive. Nice little terrace, very large room with beautiful bathroom with lovely Armani products. I must comment of the general smell around the hotel. Its not something i woukd generally comment on, but it just smelt so darn good everytime i stepped into the hotel and my room! Location was also great for exploring Milan and of course... Shopping!
My room rate also included free minibar which was a lovely touch with plenty to choose from.
When i was looking for somewhere to stay in Milan, i was tossing up between Bulgari and Armani, but am glad i chose Armani! Would i stay again? Yes! And will recommend it to all my friends (who can afford it of course)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank BmitchAdelaide

Dear Guest,

thank you for your posting on TripAdvisor, I am delighted to read that you felt at home with us and that the team went out of their ways to make your stay even more special. I do hope to have the pleasure of meeting you in person next time you will be in Milano, in the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Armani Hotel has very good attributes, including beautifully designed rooms, very good gym, very good lounge and restaurant, excellent location, etc. In my opinion, the real difference is the people working there. Especially Francesco and Antonio were very helpful during my stay, finding a good rental car, changing my plane tickets, etc.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank mkarakas

Dear Guest,

thank you for having taking the time to post your comment on TripAdvisor of your most recent sojourn with us in Milano, I was delighted to read that you truly enjoyed the Hotel and the services we offer, the entire team is what makes this Hotel a truly special one. I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

Until last year Bulgari was the obvious choice when looking for a top end hotel in Milan. But things have changed a bit recently.
Armani Milan is even better. Beautiful, spacious rooms, impressive spa and fitness area, great breakfast and an amazing rooftop view from the bar, that actually makes the town look more like Rome than Milan.
Overall it is a very modern, luxurious and comfortable hotel. If there is one better thing that Bulgari has to offer it is the garden for drinks in the evenings and for brunch on Sundays. But apart from the lack of an open air space at the Armani it is almost flawless.

• Stayed: July 2012
Aaron K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2012

Dear Guest,

good morning from Milano, thank you for your wonderful Post on TripAdvisor with regards to your recent stay with us, I was delighted to read that you had a very memorable expericene with us and enjoyed the Hotel and services we offer. The wonderful thing about the city of Milano is that it offers a wonderful collection of fine Hotels and each of us compliment each other, but I am happy to to know that you have found a new " home " with us.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 8 July 2012

The hotel is in a great location if you like shopping.Its great design,may be sometimes over the top.The staff was very attentive from the doorman to the receptionists.The rooms are spacious and the bathroom one of the nicest i have seen in Italy.the restaurant was decent and service good.we however had one bad expreience:returning to the Suite after dinner we found the room to be very cold and we tried to stop the AC and Fan.no luck.We called the Lifestyle Manager and after 15 minutes a very helpfull Serviceman arrived with two heaters.We were told that there was a problem but that the engineer was off Duty and that we had to do with the heaters.28 degrees outside,18 inside and we had to use heaters!Finally the Lifestyle Manager appeared in person and she went with my wife to several Rooms until they finally found one which was cold but not quite as bad.We had to pack,they moved our staff to the other room,which had to be prepared first.this all took from 23.45 to 1.15.Important sleep missed which did not make us happy!the staff was always very helpfull but the technic failed badly!!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent posting on TripAdvisor with regards to your recent stay with us in Milano. I am sorry to read that our Technology failed during your stay but am happy that my team went the extra mile in making it right. Hopefully I can welcome you back with us in the not too distant future for a "technologically fault free" stay with and have a coffee together.
Sincerely yours,