Andreola Hotel
USD 287
USD 151
USD 136
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Spadari al Duomo(Milan)
USD 290
USD 453
USD 359
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscentral stationairport busnice hoteltop floorgreat showerminute walkstazione centraletwo blocksshopping streetcity taxcold meatsstayed for nightspleasant staydouble roomreception staffcity centreyogurt
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I used to travel a lot to Milan for work before I moved in town, and my best choice was Andreola Hotel.
It is conveniently located near the central station, but it is in a quiet street and rooms aren't noisy at all.
The lobby is quite tasteful, it has a small bar serving drinks up to late hours.
Large and well equipped bedrooms, with lovely decoration style.
Very generous breakfast!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank emotterle
Reviewed 1 November 2011

This is a nice old style hotel. our bathroom is spacious, but bed room is relatively small. Bed mat could be better, but bearable. the breakfast is very good, many choices, good taste and good service. this was beyond our expectation. the location is good, 5-min walk to train station, airport-bus station and subway. So overall, i was pleased about staying here.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank mengbei
Reviewed 20 August 2011

We stayed here at last minute and we just loved it. It was very central to Buenos Aries fashion street, and 2 mins to the local central train station. So easy to get around. There were fabulous restaurants within 2-10mins walking distance, and all lovely. The staff here were just wonderful. Porters especially welcoming, and the breakfast staff most accommodating to early starters! We would certainly be back again and we're from NZ!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank REVYCHELL
Reviewed 28 July 2011

The hotel was adequate. It is two blocks from the Central Station so if your'e traveling by train to Malpensa or anywhere, it's certainly convenient. If you're traveling with others, walking around the creepy area won't feel so uneasy (and I'm a NY'er, so I know creepy).

There were just some strange things about the hotel that we did not encounter at other Italian accommodations. The a/c didn't work that well (it was 100 degrees, tho), we had trouble getting the internet connection we paid for, the floors were undergoing some construction or repair and there was sawdust all over and no one roped it off; several times I slipped! The staff, though helpful and willing in an icy way, knew absolutely nothing about food options in the area - or not in the area - and wanted us to eat in their restaurant. We did not.
Enter Tripadvisor! They saved the day. We visited the Navarro area late our first night and ate at a wonderful gem of a restaurant the second night, our last in Italy. I will write a review of Osteria dell'Acquabella, [ http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g187849-d1095150-Reviews-Osteria_dell_Acquabella-Milan_Lombardy.html] right off the metro - I believe it is the Padova stop? So worth the trip. A wonderful end to our visit. Just had to go back to our odd hotel near the central station ...

Room Tip: Ask for anything and they will comply
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ihr
Reviewed 15 July 2011

We've spent three nights in this Hotel and unfortunately I have never experienced such bad service ever. First night at 2am all the lights and airconditioning stopped working. Not a single leaflet in the room telling me what the phone number of the reception is. When I went to reception desk early in the morning they actually laughed at me that I didn't know it was 9... How should I know? Twice did someone of the staff enter my room unannounced - during the night...when I was in my bed trying to sleep. Also this they denied. When the 2nd day I again couldnt get into my room because the key was failing, as well as all the lights and airco, I actually had to beg for a different room. There is no WIFI. They sell you WIFI for 20 euros, but that only works on one laptop and you can only use it in the lounge. Not in your room, but that they don't tell. When you complain or asked questions about things, they all just say it is your problem. Not theirs.
The staff is rude and not service minded. I have never actually been so dissapointed that I have taken the effort to write a review, but this hotel tops it.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends