See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Great location. Nice and clean but it's not really a hotel so no room service. Gotta pay for extra towels and soap. Walking distance from train station. In the heart of the historical district. 1 minute walk to the duomo and 4 minutes to the plazzo dela signoria.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Hotel has good location between center of Milano and Linate airport. Clean rooms with aircondition for reasonable price. They advertise gluten-free breakfast, but they had only some sweet gf pastries (and of course yoghurt, eggs etc.). I was missing gluten-free bread with the ham and cheese I got from the breakfast buffet. Staff was friendly and I enjoyed my stay even I didn't get bread for breakfast.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel and very good location. Close to the center and tram stops. Nice restaurants nearby.
The furnishing and decoration is antique and sometime it feels overly decorated. The rooms are small and not really sound proof. You can hear the toilet being flushed next door which can disrupt the sleep. My pillow was too hard so couldn't sleep well. Breakfast was good and staff very nice and friendly. I would give it a 3 star.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2016

The hotel is OK but if you are an avid traveler that likes something cool or memorable, this is not the place. I was very surprised it has 4 stars. If Las Vegas had a baby with Euro-Opulence, it might be this hotel. It is all "decorated," perhaps too much - cause it also feels a little seedy - even when its perfectly clean in the rooms.
Good place for a one-nighter crash pad.
The upside was the staff at the reception were exceptionally nice and accommodating. They really are awesome and friendly.

Location was good - and if you need a GREAT place to eat, there is Mercato Del Suffragio like 2 blocks away. Its a small indoor food-stand market with really high quality foods at good prices - with options for avid meat+cheesers and vegans alike.

Stayed: March 2016
HotelVittoriaMilano, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Vittoria, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Dear Antonia,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the hotel that need changing. It is our mission to give our clients The best possible experience. In taking great care of our charming hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved hotel!

With much appreciation
Gabriele Perla
Customer Satisfaction Dpt.
Hotel Vittoria Milano

Reviewed 21 March 2016

A modern hotel from outside, but inside charm of other times. Then downstairs lobby reminds me of being in an untouched old fashioned villa. Books and magazines are available, just like at home, a bar provides drinks. Staff is very kind, especially morning reception of exceptional kindness. Hotel is privately owned and one can feel the owner's presence. A sense for detail. Everybody feels responsible. I shall return, whenever I can.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business