“Very convenient”

ADI Hotel Poliziano Fiera
Ranked #143 of 431 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 19 May 2017

This hotel is at a very convenient spot close to the Metro although I did not use.
The taxi rate to the city very reasonable. Lots of good restaurant around. Ristorante Controvento is a better restaurant than what the hotel recommends.
For seniors getting on the bath tub is very difficult as it very high.
We had asked for a taxi to get to the airport at 4am the day before but the taxi never turned up. I don't know whether it is the fault of the taxi or the hotel. If you like to stroll around markets there are 2 markets very close to the hotel on Saturdays.

Room Tip: If you're a senior ask for bath tub that can be accessible.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rosemarie D

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Loved this hotel . Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms lovely, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast nice and lots of choice. Bar in evenings nice too. Location good, tubes within a min walk or main town 20 min walk. Definitely stsy here again

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I just want to to rave about the awesome service I received whilst staying at the Adi Hotel Poliziano Fiere in Milan Italy. The service from all staff was top class for the entire week of the duration of my stay and when I had to leave to come back to South Africa I asked a gentleman by the name Danilele Torico to please call a taxi for me after he checked train times for me and advised that I would be cutting it very thin and risked missing my flight. The taxi did come in time but when I got to the Lufthansa check-in counter at the Malpensa airport I discovered that I had left the folder containing my passport and phones at the back of the taxi. The stewards at the Lufthansa check-in counter were so kind they went all out to find a phone and also search for the contact details of the hotel on the Internet for me. They communicated with Daniele at the Adi Hotel and he somehow managed to get the taxi driver to turn around and come deliver my forgotten items to me back at the hotel. One steward even came to meet me outside the airport whilst I was waiting for the taxi to return to inform me that she was leaving for her duties elsewhere but that they would wait for me for as long as they could. I was so relieved to be able to get my passport and phones back and also be able to catch the flight back home. If it wasnt for the awesome service and awesome people, things could have been a lot worse for me. Thanks!

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Location was very central and convenient. The metro is walking distance. However we were using Taxis to get about. The maximum, we paid was Euro 14. it was between Euros 10-14 to get to any of the place of interest. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was very basic.

Room Tip: The Front office stated that A/C 's are not operative before Summer in Italy. But two days later...
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

If u are looking for a decent stay in Milan without huge budget, this hotel is quite acceptable in term of service and cleanliness of the room.

The bathroom is clean. Simple toiletries are provided. However, some may feel it is not spacious enough if ur body size is of
XXL.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Milan hotels
Hotel Mozart
Lancaster Hotel
#21 of 431 in Milan
Qualys Hotel Nasco
#97 of 431 in Milan

Been to ADI Hotel Poliziano Fiera? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about ADI Hotel Poliziano Fiera

Address: Via Angelo Poliziano 11, 20154 Milan, Italy
Region: Italy > Lombardy > Milan
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
#114 Luxury Hotel in Milan
Price Range: $100 - $890 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — ADI Hotel Poliziano Fiera 4*
Cosy and modern 4 stars hotel, located just 300 meters from Fiera Milano City and Milano Congressi (MiCo), exhibitions and congress centre. Also close to the new City Life area, Arco della Pace, Parco Sempione, Castello Sforzesco and Santa Maria delle Grazie church, "home" of Leonardo "Last Supper". ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Fastbooking and Cancelon so you can book your ADI Hotel Poliziano Fiera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Adi Poliziano Fiera Milan