Great hotel for short stay in Milan. Rooms a bit small but clean and tidy with good showers, anyway out most of day exploring. Great breakfast selection fills you up for the day. Good location for the Doumo and Metro. If going to the Last supper try buying tickets on the day at the church, we paid 10 euros each compared to 40 euro each on line, we had a Italian tour but the waiting room explains everything in English, great experience seeing the fresco. Went to the San Siro well worth a visit and reasonable entrance to tour and museam 12.5 euros each, but the museam needs updating. (no mention of Liverpool beating them in the final). Milan has extremes of cost ie an americano coffee 1 euro, a glass of beer 7 euro. Overall Milan is expensive compared to UK. Great city break lovely city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Milano Corso Genova overlooks a peaceful and quiet street, situated at walking distance from the city centre with its elegant boutiques and places of cultural interest, and from the Duomo cathedral, the most representative monument of the city of Milan.The Hotel’s rooms, some of which have a beautiful panoramic view of the gothic cathedral, offer a comfortable accommodation, great quality and a professional service with attention to every detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Espressohotel Milano Darsena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milano Corso Genova Milan
- Milano Corso Genova Hotel