“WOW!”
Review of La Risacca Blu

La Risacca Blu
Reserve with
La Risacca Blu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #413 of 9,211 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: USD 51 - USD 79
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed 10 July 2018

All I have to say is "WOW." I've been to so many different restaurants all over the world and this one stood out so much! I love pasta so much, I make it a point to try different pastas from everywhere I go and this plate easily made it to the TOP 3 MEALS I HAVE EVER HAD! This is one place you NEED to try!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Everything was amazing and well! Food was great.
I visited from New York city and the food was amazing. The entire staff was extremely pleasant and cheerful. The food was amazing, I had fish.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Atmosphere and quality of food is top notch, especially THE FISH! This place is a must try when in Milan!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This restaurant is the best Italian restaurant that I have ever had the opportunity to eat in. The chef, Carmelo, is a true culinary artist. The cuisine is as visually beautiful as it is delicious. I recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone that will be in the Milan vicinity. Amazing fresh food, beautiful decor, and a wonderful, hospitable atmosphere. If I could give 10 stars, I would!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

We were told that this place has the best seafood in Milan. It was good, not sure it's the best though! Unfortunately, we were screwed on the bill. We were given the total amount due and not an itemized bill that was shockingly high. We knew the place was expensive and we were prepared to pay but not to be cheated!! We were charged twice for each main course (sea bass & seafood pasta) and when we asked the waiter he said that these dishes were for 2 people but we did not ask for that. We asked to see the menu again but he would not give it to us and they were getting busy so we paid the unreasonably high bill and left. We will never come back to this place. There are many other options in Milan!