“very good”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Città Studi
Reviewed 27 August 2018

very good food the service its perfect and the prices are pretty good . the place its also good and quite nice

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Although food was very nice some of the waiters were very rude and arrogant! They were not interested at all in helping us decide what to eat and when the served the food it was like they wanted to throw the plates at us

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Good food, good service very Italian!! :-) Good experience!! A lot of guests!! Can recommend it!! :)

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Every my visit to Milan I have a dinner in this restaurant. And this time this is no exception. Only in this restaurant I tasted the best Florentine steak. In combination with the red wine Syrah (Bramasole), it's incomparable.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

This is the restaurant where I used to go for myself, to date, with my customers, visitors from Headquarters from Korea. And once anyone tastes their steak, they don't stop talking about it whenever we meet. JUST TOO DELICIOUS and I miss there sooooo badly..