All reviews leonardo's last supper cadorna station malpensa airport milan cathedral minute walk major attractions walking distance hotel is located short stay closet neighborhood
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I chose this hotel as I wanted somewhere nice and relaxing for my husbands last night before flying home to Australia and it was unique been a former monastery. The room was advertised as a luxury deal and the hotel facilities included a bar, a highly rated restaurant and the location was close to the aiport and other attractions. The location and the building itself are great however they were renovating so it was more difficult to get to the rooms and the lift could barely fit 2 people with luggage. The bed was comfortable and the view was nice however the air conditioning and mini fridge didn't work and it was hot so neither of us got much sleep which wasnt ideal especially for my husband who had a 24 hour flight. The restaurant and bar were both closed because it was summertime and the staff were on holidays which wasn't stated on the hotel website. While we had a lovely evening out we had planned to eat and drink there so we could relax more. The breakfast was good however not easy to find due to the renovations. Overall we had a great time while we were out but the hotel itself was disappointing.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Palazzo delle Stelline is a great place to stay if you are travelling through and need a central location because you are not going to spend a lot of time in your hotel. The palazzo itself is beautiful and the rooms have small balconies from which you can see the court yard, so it's quite although you are right smack in the middle of town. There was quite some construction going on while I was there, but this caused minimum disruption. The rooms are small, but clean. The only thing is that they are not very sound proof so at times I could hear the voices of guests from the neighboring rooms.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2017

If you're thinking of staying at this hotel, just don't. I've stayed in hotels all over the world and this is seriously one of the worst and no way justifies the price.
The room was OK, and clean, but :
Air con hardly worked - but we tried a different room and was the same
Water pressure good but shower cubicle tiny - and I'm not large
Walls so thin that could hear neighbours on both sides - there seemed to be some sort of business being run as loud voices started at 4.40am having gone through most of the night
Staff didn't seem to care - you could walk through lobby and up to rooms without them even raising their eyes
Breakfast - didn't dare try it.
Pretty sure a watch got stolen from room too - but maybe my fault as was hidden in pile of clothes and not in safe.
Seriously, give it a miss. Doesn't deserve your money.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

On the streetside one would easily pass by not knowing a very pleasing hotel is hidden behind the massive walls. A pleasant surprise unfolds itself when entering this place. Rooms are freshly renovated and breathe a certain kind of luxury. An abundant breakfast is included.
The hotel is conveniently located and can be easily reached by public transportation. I would definitely stay here again when in Milan and surely recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I had a single room on the third floor. I was there during a heat wave (102 F) and my room was comfortable (not cold). The room furnishings and bathroom was fine, but not luxurious. The free Wi-Fi worked well. The free breakfast is very good. This hotel is in walking distance to the metro and the Cadrona Malpensa Express station as well as many of the tourist destinations (the last supper (across the street), the Sforza Castle and the Duomo (a bit farther). The hotel is located at a former monastery, and has a lot of character. There are several restaurants, convenience stores and supermarkets close by.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo