7,056 results
All reviews central station budget hotel minute walk short stay city centre buffet breakfast modern hotel croissants metro stop duomo euros stops computers supermarket taxis neighborhood
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve stayed in 4 different İbis Hotels this one is the best among them. İt’s young, very cozy and location is great. Breakfast was amazing. Rooms were very clean and the Hotel is very new. When I visit Milano again I’am going to stay here for sure.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went because it was included in a short course I was doing, came to milan to study:
1) terrible staff, not even welcoming nor helpfull.
2) dirty rooms, when doing the check in and during the stay. They just made the bed and change towels, no general cleaning, neither trash or food or empty shopping bags. The day I arrived a condom under the bed... this tells how clean they are...
3) absurd prices for the quality of food.
4) had to change room three times in 5 days because or the air conditioning didnt work or because there was a noice coming from the air non stop, the toillet was damaged.

Simply terrible !!! Horrible !!!
Had to loose 200 euros because they wouldnt give me back the money of the last 4 days. And I couldnt stand being there one more second.

Dont recommend it!!!
Fatal experience !!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank osangiovanni
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The reception staff is extremely rude and provide terrible service. I have worked in luxury hotels for 7 years and am appalled by the service I received at the Ibis Milano Centro. Let me start off by saying that I was not expecting luxury service at this hotel, but I was expecting courteousness. From the moment we checked in up until our last day asking for directions to the airport, my husband and I were received at the front desk by employees who should really reconsider working in customer service. I won’t go into detail of all the encounters we had with them, but do not expect to be treated well or for them to solve any issues for you.

Aside from the rude staff, I will say that the hotel is well located and just a short cab or Uber ride to the center. The Wi-Fi did not work in our room (not that the staff cared as nothing was ever done when it was brought to their attention). The room and bathroom are a good size for a European hotel. There are no bathroom amenities other than one soap that works as body wash, face wash, and shampoo. The A/C works well in the room (it is Europe, so it does require the room key to be inserted for your electricity to run). The bed is simply awful unless you like to sleep on hard surfaces. It is litrerally a thin mattress pad over what appeared to be the box spring.

I would highly recommend staying elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is very well located. The lobby looks stunning: nice colors, modern decor, art works.
The room, while looking nice, was disappointing: lack of electric plugs where they should be and very bad humidity smell in the room.
The breakfast area is big. The cornettos are delicious but the rest of the continental breakfast is below average in terms of diversity and freshness of the products.

Room Tip: Make sure the room's windows are open from time to time to reduce humidity smell
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ayman M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We found the check in staff needlessly rude, especially when they were at fault... which she didn’t like being shown.

The rooms are small and functional, unfortunately the ‘stylish’ floating toilet was coming away from the wall and you felt like a ski jumper waiting to jump when sitting on it (tilting down towards the floor) - it won’t be long until it rips right out of the wall.

We were also expected to spend our 2nd night with blood stained bed sheets, which I didn’t appreciate, the cleaning staff must have seen them, but chose not to change them.

The hotel bar closes promptly at midnight, but actually closes long before that if you’re wanting a simple beer, as they only have 12 glasses (as told to us by the bar staff) for large beers, and seem unable, or unwilling to collect and wash used ones!

We didn’t try the breakfast, as past visits to other Ibis hotels has shown these to be a waste of money, it may be different with this one.

Good location for anyone arriving to central station though...

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple