1,493 results
All reviews central station milano centrale modern hotel airport bus deluxe room great shower excellent hotel business hotel loved this hotel buffet breakfast lake como business trip city centre croissants duomo stops anderson
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife who works with me went to Milan for business visit I had chosen this hotel as I had stayed their for one night on my previous trip. Hotel is located near to Milan Central Station which was major advantage for us. Staff of the hotel is very courteous and friendly. Rooms were little small but properly decorated so it didn't effect us much. Rooms were very clean, wash room wash very clean too. Breakfast was very good. Being vegetarian we prefer Indian food there are a couple of Indian restaurants walking distance to the hotel. Hotel was very accommodative we asked for checkout at 1 PM against regular time of 12 Noon we were granted that without hassle.

I would highly recommend this hotel if you want to stay close to Indian restaurant options as well as Milan Central Station.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rrj03
GeneralManager E, Direttore at Starhotels E.c.ho., responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear rrj03,

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Excellent and clean hotel. Great location.
These perfect people upgraded us for free and made us so happy.
We will never forget the experience. One of the best hotels we have ever been. Very good breakfast!
Many thanks again

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear MARIA P,

Reviewed 16 March 2018

The room was comfy but I was disappointed by the fact that I paid for an upgrade and I got a room that was identical to the one I booked in the first place.
But overall the hotel is nice, the room is clean and has natural light, the staff is very friendly.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GeneralManager E, Direttore at Starhotels E.c.ho., responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Zizoutop,

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Great location, front desk and bar staff very friendly and helpful, laundry service very efficient , BUT, rooms very small, had the"deluxe" room , ok I suggest for one night only because you can walk from the station , but I was here for three and it's very small, came from spending a night in Geneva , paid same money got more value in Switzerland :??? That is very unusual , The rooms air conditioning seems to be controlled by reception , ?? the in room controller seems to have no effect, the room was far too hot, opening window was too noisy , I asked for assistance 5 times , had various attempts, even had a visit from staff member . They offered to move rooms but that was late one night, not practical I was in bed !! The offer was genuine but no practicality . They claimed a technician came one day but no change in my opinion. If you want a noisy air conditioner fan running all night just to have warm breeze (light sleepers beware) to blow hot air around , this is the place for you , I am here in January , !!!! summer in my opinion will be a nightmare , very genuine staff but no sign of management or ownership of the issues, no follow up

I will not be back.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
GeneralManager E, Front Office Manager at Starhotels E.c.ho., responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear techman33,
First of all thank you for your review and your constructive criticism!
Our deluxe room size ranges from 24 to 26 sqm, this is a fact... you could find it "small" and someone else "large", this is very personal. We also have larger rooms: junior suites and suites.
As for the temperature, actually you brought to our attention a problem in our air conditioning system that required a huge maintenance intervention to be fixed... all rooms were affected but we wouldn't know because all other guests were happy with the heat. After a couple of days it all went back to normal and now in all rooms one can decrease temperature as much as he wants. We're sorry your stay was affected by this temporary problem and at the same time we thank you for reporting it!
We hope you will change your mind about your next stay in Milan!
Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

It was great staying in Starhotels. Recommend this hotel for the people.who prefer a various breakfast and high level services. It's a 4* hotel with a great ambiance, i liked the view from my hotel room. I really enjoy it to stay in.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GeneralManager E, Direttore at Starhotels E.c.ho., responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Dear Katerina C,