“Nice Asian food in a cozy place”
Review of Oren

Oren
Ranked #243 of 9,260 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: USD 17 - USD 40
Cuisines: Chinese, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Zone 8
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

My son and I had a very nice dinner there. Uline the staff was friendly the place was warm and cozy.
We had several Asian dishes which were all good. The food was fresh well presented and very tasty.
The cost was very reasonable and I recommend this as an easy Asian dinner for the family.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank EldadAK

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

I've been here last week with friends for a Xmas dinner. I have to say we tried a bit of everything and food was good. A fusion mix of thai, Chinese and Japanese food that together was really good. The thai meatball were great, the mushrooms Chinese tagliatelle and the different kind of meats as second courses were tasting very nice. The ambient is a kind of modern and sophisticated, enjoyable for a dinner with friends. Alessandro, the owner, the waiters were all very kind and nice. I would recommend it.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

The food tastes good and the place is very clean. I don't see why not to try Chinese when traveling in Italy. The only issue I had was with white rice. It was very blend.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 17 June 2015

Fresh and modern atmosphere, the owner and the staff's courtesy are welcoming also families with children.
Most important: the food is fantastic, try their selection of ravioli.
We'll be back.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 10 June 2015

Very nice service. Godd and welcoming manager, who makes younfeel at home.
price is good for the quality that is served.
highly recommended.