“Sushi at his best”
Review of Oasi Giapponese

Oasi Giapponese
Reserve with
Oasi Giapponese is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #813 of 9,105 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Great Japanese cuisine , it used to be the place where the Japanese community would go for lunch.
Super recommended

Reviewed 17 January 2018

A very pleasant lunch with high quality, carefully prepared if simple dishes in a friendly environment including international Italian + Japanese personnel which makes the experience more relaxing for people with limited experience of the real thing.

We loved most of the dishes we tried - the one exception being a dish I would have loved fully if I had taken it as a main course rather than a fill-in after another substantial one. Some of the most pleasant: miso shiru with fish, unagi soba, very pleasantly consistent shoyu-miso ramen, a lovely temaki with fresh anchovy... too many to list.

Some of the best and truest Japanese food in town, for all we know.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

The food is nice, may not be amazing or extraordinary, but they're nice. Especially the ramen set.

It's a pity every time we were here we waited a very long time between orders were taken and food were served.
the light in the room could be improved because it's really dim and made the crowded place a bit difficult to withstand.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I went back to Oasi after a couple of year of my first visit. I found a different place, pleasantly refurbished, without losing that feeling of authenticity though. Anyway, talking about food I cannot be super positive again, maybe because this time I off my las beaten path (made of super traditional nigiri and sashimi, basically), but I have a try to some fancy uramaki. Well, good looking, but somehow a bit disappointing...too much use of mayo (I said mayo?!?), and again too much use of avocado. Maybe this is a good way to make the bottom line black at the end of the day???

Uhmmmm, hard to be super enthusiastic, although it is a good meal, again close and close to the jap tradition. Got a bill of €100, quite overpriced, maybe...

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Not a cozy nor a welcoming place.

Fish quality sufficient but nothing more, a lot of salmon... rice was good -but that's a basic...-.

Not a place I would go back.