All reviewscity centrebus stopgreat hotelhuge bathroomunderground parkingsitting areacoffee machinepublic transportcomfy bedrain showerwould definitely stay here againthe wi finice breakfaststayed here for nightsmini barmin walkcroissants
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Clean hotel overall, very spacious and comfortable stay however we had two single beds, my sheets or quilt cover had a slight smell which was unpleasant, have asked for the sheets to be changed however not sure if this was done as the second and third night I could still smell it :/

Staff were helpful and friendly.

it's a bit far from the city, distance from the city centre is 25-30 mins bus ride, bus stop is right infront of the hotel and comes every 15 mins so that's good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank AnhP246
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Smooth, super clean and cool (temperature) hotel with lovely, efficient and great staff who sent milk up within two minutes of asking and ordered a taxi at check out all within a minute - very very professional. The hotel itself is a bit soul less but it's stylish and the rooms are fantastic value for money with high ceilings. We stayed in the family suite, it's huge with a dining table for eight people and several sofas. All in all a really wonderful place for a few nights in Milan.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Lisa D, Direttore at Milan Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Scastle2015,

Thank you for such a kind review.
We are sincerely pleased that you enjoy the stay with us and appreciate our effort to satisfy all the Guests requests, that is one of our main goal.

We appreciate the time you dedicated us and we hope to have the chance to welcoming you back soon
With our Best Regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2017

After a few years of annual business travel to Milan I am still struggling to find a Hotel I want to return to year after year, so this years choice was The Milan Suite.

I was sold on this after reading some excellent review and being a stones throw for Viale Certosa, this was ideal for my requirements, previously I had stayed at the Radisson Blu which is pretty much next door so I was happy with the location, although, please note that the immediate vicinity (walking distance) offers very little in terms of
restaurants or bars, for that you are about 5 minutes drive away so not to far.

The Positives :

First impressions were fine, helpful check in lad, especially given that I arrived just after midnight.
My garden room was certainly worth the extra and indeed had the wow factor - Modern, clean and with the added
extra of a little private patio which was great to sit in during the warm evenings.
Good reception staff.
Great free internet .

Cons:
Charges for Parking - 1st night I parked in the garage and then realised this was 15 euros a night, subsequently
parked in the ample spaces directly outside the hotel.
Breakfast NOT included - I was a little annoyed that after spending over £100 per night that breakfast was another extra charge - I therefore cannot comment on the standard offered.
Room Service - Pretty basic, frozen pizza reheated was a little disappointing in Italy.
No dedicated bar area - just that same seating that it used for breakfast, with the exception of a couple of sofa's in reception.
Zero atmosphere - Probably due to the lack of a bar, during my 3 night stay I was very disappointed at the lack of any buzz or social interaction. When I arrive back at any Hotel after a days business I enjoy a drink and unwind with perhaps a little conversation with fellow guests, at this Hotel all you could do was go to your room and watch TV.

Conclusion :
Don't get me wrong, a nice enough Hotel, no real complaints, just not for me.
The search goes on for next years trip.

Stayed: July 2017
3  Thank Mr H
Lisa D, Proprietario at Milan Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Mr H,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience at Milan Suite Hotel, all reviews are very important for us to improve the quality of services offered every day to our Guests.

Despite everything went well during your stay, I noticed that you have not been fully satisfy and I would like to apologies for that.
In case you would consider to give us a second occasion to experience our service, I may take the chance to suggest you to have a look not only Milan Suite Hotel but also one of the other hotel that our chain owns in Milan.
Despite at Milan Suite Hotel you may book a rate with breakfast included and the bar offer, in addition to the high quality frozen products, has also fresh dishes, I am sure that in the other locations of Planetaria Hotels you may find the atmosphere that better suites your temper.

If you may be interested, I invite you to follow our social for all the latest news and offers
With our Best Regards

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We booked the hotel for 2 weeks as part of our anniversary. On first impression the hotel and the staff are wonderful. Check in was from 2pm onwards, however we arrived early at 12, the staff were kind enough to hold on to our bags while we explored the area. Room 1114 was large, comfortable and was generally in good condition.

After spending 2 weeks in the hotel we noticed a lot of things that are in need of some maintenance.

The room. The carpet in the room really needed replacing, we saw in other rooms that had been done so one can only assume that they will get around to it. The room also needed a paint, you can see a lot of marks on the walls. They had a large Samsung TV in the room, with lots of channels however not many in English. I think it was only 2. So an area for some improvement. On the plus side, we could use the mini fridge to store our drinks at no charge. We also had a balcony which was nice.

Breakfast was the best bit, they have a lovely selection and service was good.

They do have a 'games room', but it more like a small section on the first floor. Only problem is they only have one controller, it's not worth playing on your only! Very small number of games.

Room service was below average for a hotel of this size. We ordered in room service twice and then we find out that what we ordered was just frozen food heated up. Some major improvements are needed in this area. I would recommend not getting anything from room service, just walk across the street and you can get food from the lovely restaurant at half the price and cooked fresh in front of you.

Room cleaning was excellent. They were thorough and each time. Make sure you use the cards outside to indicate that the rooms need doing.

Two things that really went wrong at the hotel. Both are lack of communication from the hotel. There was a power failure when a lightning bolt hit the hotel. At first no one knew what had happened, all the lights went. At that stage all doors access failed, so no one could get in to the rooms. Luckily for us we were already in the room, but for others it was a different story. Went down to reception to see what was going on and the staff were struggling to find the backup keys to all the rooms. Alot of confusion on the whole, could be handled much better if the staff were communicating better.

And finally on checking out. Our flight was at 6pm, so we thought we would leave our bags at reception and then come back at 3pm when our taxi would arrive. But to our surprise the hotel said they couldn't do that as they are closing for a summer break. At no stage did the hotel inform us that they would close at 12pm on our checkout date. This left us dragging our bags around in 36 degree heat. Luckily the Radisson Blu, which is around the corner, saved us, they held on to our bags so that we could get some lunch and wait for the taxi. Pretty poor for a 5 star hotel.

Overall. Decent hotel, but requires improvement. Certainly not a 4/5 star. It would be more closer to a 3.5 star. Staff need to communicate better on arrival and inform guest of any potential problems.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Spicy_paneer,

Thank you for spending a moment to review your stay at Milan Suite Hotel.

I would like to take the chance of your comment to recall that we closed the hotel for the summer break, as written on our web site and socials, to arrange a deep make over exactly on the maintenance that you pointed out.
We have replaced the carpet in all the rooms and, where we did not place a very innovative wallpaper with a modern texture, we freshened up the walls of the room.

We have also take the chance to fix all the damages due to the strong storms occurred between the end of July and the beginning of August and now all the TV channels have been restored as well as all the facilities struck by lightning.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back at Milan Suite Hotel to have the chance to try the makeover Open Space Suite 45 sqm.
With all our Best regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Exceeded all my Expectations. This hotel is top notch. Went to celebrate my 25th birthday as a bday gift to myself. Was given a complimentary to a bigger room. On top of that got a complimentary wine bottle. Service provided was EXCELLENT. A huge Thank You to every one from the Front Desk. Will definitely suggest it to any family and friends visiting Milan.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Lisa D, Direttore at Milan Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Brizzy91,

we are really pleased to know that you enjoyed Milan Suite Hotel so deep and we hope you will soon have the chance to come back to visit us!
We wish you happy birthday again and good luck!

With all our Best Regards,