“Very slow vegan”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Had a reservation and we were seated right away for dinner on a weekday. Then things slowed down. There was one and at times two people waiting on the tables in the entires restaurant. Granted it’s not a huge space, but the waits are rather long. The menu is very vegan with some other options as well. The orecchiette made of some grain was of a poor texture.
My main was a veal Milanese. This was quite good, but nothing to write home about.
Interminable waits for the staff to get back to your table.
If you are a vegan this may be the place to go, especially if you have a lot of time to just sit and wait. Otherwise, maybe a skip.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

The staff is friendly, and the chef being vegan is a plus!! They offer a wide range of vegan options as well as traditional food, so it’s the right place to go if you are a couple or a group of vegans & omnis. Desserts are all vegan and homemade, and btw, they taste as heaven..
We are so happy to have found this restaurant by chance, we will definitely repeat the experience if we ever come back to Milano!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I highly recommend the homemade (yam and smoked carrot) veggie burger on the most delicious whole wheat bun. I appreciated the cucumber slices on the burger. I did, however, hold the carrot mayo.

I also love their house salad which included cucumber and seeds. I preferred it the day it was served with sunflower seeds. On another day, it was served with different seeds.

Their vegan bruschetta is delicious; contains fresh tomatoes and avocado; is served on a delicious seeded whole wheat bread.

Very friendly owner and servers; all were female the days we visited. It's always a pleasure to support successful female-run small businesses.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This place is amazing. I was in Milan for work and my birthday fell on a day I had to work. My friend went around to my coworkers and friends and organized a surprise birthday dinner for me for 30 people. This place was beyond expectations as they cater to Vegans and non-Vegans. I am a vegan, they even made a vegan bday cake for me! Exceptional food and service all around. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I saw their page on Facebook as I was looking for some Vegan Restaurant. I also saw the pictures they were sharing and was very excited to try it. So I went to this place with my friends. My first impression of this restaurant was good because of their waitresses that are welcoming and gentle and also the ambiance inside is comfortable (it almost feels like you are at home or more like they make you feel at home). My friends ordered some vegan Pizza (Pugliese and Delizia) and they said it was soooo delicious. Top! As for me, I ordered Orecchiette and Black & White. I was very satisfied. And take note there are a variety of delicious deserts, "tutto fatto in casa". I would return to this restaurant to try other dishes. It was a wonderful experience for us. I really reccomend this place to all :)