“Good vegan food”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed 8 August 2016

We went there for lunch. The staff was friendly and we enjoyed our meals (it's good and fresh). They have a lot of vegan options.
The english menu was not the same as the italian one and the waitress didn't speak english but we could understand each other in the end and it was not a problem.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Hi there, the occasion was ready. My friend a very cultivated nutritionist and his husband came in town from Morocco. They are super expert and I wanted to get to a traditional Italian, also vegan raw and biodinamic excluding the michelin starred ones for the moment. She wanted kamut pizza, very excited, but the pizza was not well cooked. Infact it was a bit gummy and not crispy. We both picked sautè di cozze e vongole as appetizer and, it's hard for me to be so straight, the mussels were not fresh and where were the clams? The tomato sauce was overcooked and it seemed the dish was not reay made. I felt guilty twice cause I suggested sautè as a fresh and tasty dish. I foolowed the waitress advice and unfortunately I chose risotto fragole e liquirizia: I was seduced by baldo rice and I mysel cook strawberry risotto at home. I could not eat at all. Maybe it was my taste but the rice seemed to be baldo readycooked like the pilaf quality. Risotto is my dish number one and I come from Lombardy so I know how creamy and tasty and delicous it can be, so I was a bit unhappy. He chose the zucchini antipasto and the zucchini spaghetti. He did not look so happy. Maybe I wiill go next time and try something else but I was a little down. The service is a little attitude, I did not really appreciate. They were not easy going and particularly friendly: I booked one day before and as I walk in, the place empty, the waitress wanted to put me in the back room, whereas I preferred to stay in the beautiful front open window table ready for three. I had to ask her and she was not so welcome telling me: this is reserved: I answered that me too I had a reservation made the night befor for a special occasion. I did not like that attitude, sorry.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Stuck in a little corner area, you would never know how good this wondrous little restaurant was. I have a daughter who has so many food allergies that finding food to eat in Italy was going to be a major problem. And then we found La Colubrina. Attentive service, great food for all sorts of eating philosophies. Since everything is cooked from scratch be ready to wait for your food. But when you get it, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Not normally the sort of restaurant we would visit. However we were very glad we did. The food was wholesome and fresh. Relaxed atmosphere, pleasant friendly staff.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I went three times and I was never disappointed! Vegan pizzas are good and easy to digest, main courses are excellent and healthy. It is slightly expensive, but it's worth it!