“Good food with lovely ambience ”
Review of Officina 12

Officina 12
Reserve with
Officina 12 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,702 of 9,016 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: USD 20 - USD 27
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were recommended this place by Italianway Apartment staff. Food was great, it would have been even better if the thick spaghetti was cooked a little longer for softer texture. Overall, it was a great night dining there.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,941)

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely “posh” restaurant along the canal region of Milan. It was fairly quiet and cold when we went in Feb but still you got the ambience of Canal region and can imagine it bustling in the summer with lots of tourists and locals. It’s a lovely area and really worth a look whatever time of year.
The restaurant was very nice and comfortable and a bit more expensive than we were used to.
I chose Ravioli and Wanda had some other pasta dish which were both delicious, it didn’t look a lot but it was very filling.
I had a Chocolate ice cream indulgence for dessert in a ball shape it was very impressive. We had a 1/4 bottle of wine which I was advised wouldn’t go with ravioli, I replied I don’t care!
The meal was lovely thank you

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Great atmosphere - food, could be better. Cheap meat charged high prices. Next time just stop for the Gin bar or lunch not dinner.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Went there last week, on a freezing cold wet night. arrived at 7:30 and stayed until 11:45.
Why so long? because we were enjoying the evening so much. service was great and the appetizers, fried dumpling of cheese and meat tray, grilled mortadella and Bruschetta. it was a great start.My guests asked for white wine and the server actually selected a bottle at a lower price than I had originally selected. This actually happened in MILAN! Then we went for the Vitello Milanese and a steak that was by far the best cut of meat I have ever had in Italy. I usually have found that the meat in Italy tough and tasteless, but this steak was perfect!!!! Two deserts later and some limoncello and we were done done done, and although the restaurant was still hopping, we were never rushed or "pushed". I am definitely coming back next year on my next visit to Milan

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Walking through Navigli after a long walk trying to find good place to eat we came across this place. Not too fancy but great wine list with some descent grub served up all the staff were great especially Sergio! Absolute legend! Great Gin bar too!