“Amazing pizza for lunch”
Review of Da Rita ed Antonio

Da Rita ed Antonio
Ranked #2,095 of 9,251 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: USD 23 - USD 51
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Description: In the real heart of Milan near Castello Sforzesco and Brera in the south wing of Teatro dal Verme, You will find da Rita e Antonio historical venue of the Milano Bene.Pizza Napoletana cooked with wood oven, Milanese traditional dish, seafood.
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

After one bite of their pizza I realized just how tasty real Italian pizza should be. Simple, fresh and quality ingredients decently priced. Quick and efficient service too.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 30 September 2018

I'm salivating thinking about it. Via Puccini is not so easy to find -- our cab driver mistakenly took us to Via Verdi and exclaimed, Compositore sbagliato! -- and the rest itself is tucked into the Teatro Das Verme. But it is so worth the visit. The lunch crowd was mostly business people. Friendly and professional service, and I wish I had one of their pizzas in front of me now.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Quite simple and traditional restaurant, with excellent pizza, ham, and very fresh fish, generously portioned (I had their mixed grilled fish - highly recommended). Do not expect any vibe, nor a particularly nice ambience, nor a particularly attentive or caring staff - all of the above could improve, but food is tasty, fresh and well prepared

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

The Restaurante Da Rita e Antonio is located a few blocks from the Stroza Fortress. It offers outdoor seating in a quiet setting. We ate there twice during our three day stay. The wait staff was very attentive. Pasta and pizza were excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I have tried the cotoletta milanesa (elephant’s ear) and it’s quite good. Also the house wine is really cheap and nice!

Date of visit: April 2018