All reviews central station quirky hotel heavy bags excellent location complimentary bottle great buffet breakfast ironing room great hotel malpensa shuttle basic amenities taxi rank modern design hotel bar a couple of minutes walk great room centrally located hotel hop on hop off bus
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Very nice Hotel, with stylish public areas, friendly staff and nice Junior Suite. Good WiFi connection. The breakfast is okay, nothing special but enough. The Hotel is just opposite of the central station, so easy to reach to all hotspots. Walking distance to Duomo was a nice walk, around half an hour.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dominicayt
mariottilinda, Manager at NYX Hotel Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Dominicayt,
We would like to begin by thanking you for sharing such a lovely review about your stay with us on TripAdvisor.
We are truly glad to read that you have enjoyed a pleasant stay with us and that you have appreciated our rooms, provided with all types of comforts, our Breakfast which is one of our strong points; on our buffet, you can find fruit salad, croissants, mini sandwiches, eggs and a wide selection of food freshly made every day by our team.
Our staff strives daily with dedication and passion in order to create unique experience with us, and our constant attention to each detail, in order to satisfy Guests' expectations, is our primary task.
We cannot wait to welcome you again soon to let you live another memorable NYX Experience.
Stay with us!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

A very good and extremely 4 star hotel. Of course very stylish, welcome to Milan. It was unfortunate the two roof-top bars were closed during my stay. Also breakfast could be improved, less selection and a lottler higher quality maybe. Finally room service was a little bit slopy at the first night (empty shampoo, missing complimentary water). Still, I'll come back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
mariottilinda, Manager at NYX Hotel Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear DanielMK83
We would like to begin by thanking you for sharing your thoughts about your stay with us on TripAdvisor.
We are glad that you overall appreciated our services and our staff.
Your suggestions are very important for us as they help us getting better in what we do everyday. We want to thank you for the detailed review and for letting us know about something that we can improve.
Stay with us!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

My mom and I enjoyed our stay at NYX Hotel Milan in September 2018. The location is safe and is unbeatable for easy access to Stazione Milano Centrale (less than five minutes on foot) with its coffee shops, eateries and a good-size CONAD supermarket. Milano's main landmarks, such as Duomo di Milano and Castello Sforzesco, are a pleasant 30-minute walk away. The commuter train from Malpensa costs €20+/round-trip and takes about 45-50 minutes since the airport is so far from the city. Another alternative to get to the hotel is by express bus like Terravision or Malpensa Shuttle that start at €8/one-way.

There are several steep steps to go up to get to the main entrance, but one of the valets is always there to assist guests with their luggage and a mobile lift can be provided to guests in wheelchairs. Additionally there is a secondary entrance just around the corner that leads to the inner yard with tables and chairs. The hotel lobby and rooms are modern, tastefully decorated and chic. There are a few cozy places to enjoy a morning cup of coffee in the public areas of the hotel, and you can also meet other guests at the hotel bar in the evening.

The hotel’s reception staff deserve a special mention because I thought they were great. Their customer service skills are exemplary, English is impeccable, and they represent NYX Milano in an outstanding manner. Monica, Anna and Silvia went far and beyond to assist us… Thank you once again and bravo!

My mom’s room, No. 518, was slightly bigger than mine and had a beautiful outdoor terrace just steps away. My room, no. 1108, had a spectacular view of Milano Centrale and nearby streets. The outdoor neon lighting made my room look super cool at night. I found all that I needed for my stay in the room. The bed was comfortable, and Wi-Fi connectivity was the best I’ve had in any hotel throughout the world. The bathroom was spotless, and Housekeeping did a real good job daily. Ear plugs are a part of hotel amenity kits. Normally I am a sound sleeper, but even though I never heard any outdoor or next-door noises I was awakened a few times by other guests slamming their doors early in the morning – something that can happen in any hotel I guess. Providing a complimentary bottle of water and a cookie to arriving guests is a nice gesture. The minibar fridge can then be used to store your own food and beverages.

Milan isn’t cheap, and after shopping around I find this four-star NYX hotel the best option in the medium price range. I highly recommend it, and I look forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: Room 1108 offers great views. Room 518 has a nice outdoor terrace just steps away.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
mariottilinda, Manager at NYX Hotel Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Yuriy,
thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice and detailed review of your stay with us at the NYX Hotel of Milano.
We have no words to describe how happy your words made us. We are glad that you appreciated our services, location and most of all our Staff!
We look forward to hosting you and your mother again soon!
Thank you again.
Arrivederci,

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

We found a gecko moving on the bed, i went to the reception to complain, the lady just told me this thing doesn’t exist in italy!!
Also the housekeeping enter the rooms even if we are switching the “do not disturb” sign.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
mariottilinda, Direttore at NYX Hotel Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Ahmed-m-fekry,
thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.
Just to be fair to the people reading this: we have no geckos or other type of reptiles in Milano.
This review seems suspicious to us. Please contact us with your real name or reservation number in order to discuss about what happened. Thank you.
Best regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2018

The NYX hotel is super trendy with a fun and quirky vibe. It's VERY close to the train station so I would highly recommend if you're in town for a quick stay before more travel on the train.

We arrived in the early afternoon and our room was ready right away. A cozy European-style space with a comfortable bed.

The price is also really though to beat! All-in, I would book again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
mariottilinda, Manager at NYX Hotel Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Ceilidh M
Thank you for taking time to review your stay at the NYX Hotel.
We are glad that you appreciated our Location, only few steps from the Central Station which is greatly connected with public transports, shuttle buses to the main airports and and trains to other italian cities (day trip to the Lakes, Florence and Venice are possible).
We love that the style of NYX Milan is massively influenced by contemporary art and that our guests can enjoy it!
We look forward to welcoming you here again soon.
Arrivederci,