“🇮🇹”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Città Studi
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Small but nice restaurant
My pasta with octopus superb extra tasty
Service - very friendly !!
You have to be there
I am going tonight again there

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The staff are very welcoming and friendly.
I highly recommend both the carpaccio and the pizza.
The Orecchiette taste a bit “fishy”...

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I visited this restaurant with my Italian friend and she can prove that the level of cuisine is really high. Food and wine were just amazing! Personally, I felt myself back in Puglia where I spent vacation half a year ago and was invited by one Italian family to learn to make orecchiette by myself and taste their wine. In il Trulo orecchiette is not worse than Italian granny made in Puglia and the wine is same good as everywhere in sunny South Italy, burrata is fresh as made just in the morning, masterpiece! And octopus in my pasta was that soft as someone just hugged me kindly with love. We had great experience there! Totally recommend to everyone who has no time to get to the south of the country in person. Than south can get to you in Milano! ;)

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Low key decor, rather plain space. We were 5, and seated right away, had reservations.
The burrata is the best I have ever had! The grilled vegetables were good. The menu has a lot of options with orecchiette. Two of us shared the one with turnip greens- a classic. Quite delicious and rustic. Lots of options for the main as well. In the seafood section, the fish is mostly just swordfish. I had mine grilled with grilled zucchini. Rather good.
Attentive staff, but not overly so.
Great place for home style rustic southern food.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Huge portions are served in this nice restaurant. The menu is even too long, but everything is delicious. We tried mixed appetizers (and we could stop there!) and a big, tasty seafood pasta. A bottle of wine, water and liquors topped the dinner. Bill: 83€
Will definitelyrecommend.

1  Thank 0422mattiab

Been to il Trullo? Share your experiences!