“Mexican Restaurant ”

Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Good Mexican restaurant service is courteous and efficient and is parking.
Free Wifi and good value for money.
Recommend

There are newer reviews for Mexicali

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

After 2 awful places scored much higher than Maxicali in Milano
I had eventually a good meal
Friendly, professional and good food
Not a Michelin but is worth the money you spend
Take the chance of the Happy Hours, before 21:00 ;-)

Reviewed 8 February 2015

I had lunch at mexicaly many times and had high expectations of their sunday brunch. And they were met and surpassed. It starts with buns. Nice warm buns with sesame seeds and 3 good toppings. great. then my boyfriend had the chicken club sandwich. It was rich of flavour, with just a bit of mustard. perfectly balanced. great. I had the eggs benedict. Perfectly prepared, bread nicely toasted and a side of nice fresh potato salad. great. For dessert I had a berry muffin. They put fresh berries on it.. GREAT! And when I told the staff that I was so happy we tried the brunch cause it had really blown me away they gave me a free mug. I am deeply in love with mexicaly. Only *tiny* thing that wasn't simply amazing is the fact that the orange juice was not fresh. But at this point that really doesn't matter that much since the juice they are serving is good, just not fresh.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

There are few places where you are welcomed with smiles on a Sunday at 3 pm, such is the rigorous adherence in Milan to the tradition of having lunch at lunchtime... So, if you are looking for some flexibility and you are hungry, and would like a sit down lunch, I recommend the branch of Mexicali on viale Bligny 5 minutes in a cab south of the Duomo (or 10 minutes on the no 15 tram). The food is fine (we had chicken fajitas) and there is plenty of it and our dishes were cooked to order both times we went. We had house salad, chicken fajitas for 2 and soft drinks and paid 38 euros, which is a good price for Milan. The service was very good and the staff smiled - even though they could have been less than delighted to see two late arrivals. The place itself is light and airy with aircon. It does a buffet Sunday evening (the typical aperitivo in Milan) from 6 pm.

1  Thank London_Travellers_09
Reviewed 7 October 2011

It's not easy to find a good aperitive, very reasonably priced in Milano, with a decent buffet and to be able to enjoy it with your friends. Mexicali is such a place: a rarity in Milano.

2  Thank Luca V