Hotel Suisse(Sirmione)
USD 195
USD 137
USD 132
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 202/night.

Hotel Mauro(Sirmione)(Great Value!)
USD 261
USD 253
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 320/night.

Eden Hotel(Sirmione)
USD 230
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 280/night.

USD 689
USD 667
1,064 results
All reviewslake gardamezzanine floorspiral staircaselovely hotelpool areaolder roomsold townfree teaturn down servicerestaurant food isolive treeslooked lovelybooked half boardjamaica beachcleaning staffeach eveningstayed for nights
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in a very beautiful part of Sirmione, rooms and all facilities are very comfortable, beautiful, modern and elegant. Breakfasts are superb, and our dinner at the restaurant was also amazing. The spa is modern, very clean and relaxing. The staff were all attentive, competent and always willing to provide very high-standard service. We will surely be back again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I was pretty amazed by this town and the hotel. It was much nice than I could have imagined. In order to get to it, you have to drive through the old town, which is right thru the gates of the castle. The old town itself if beyond charming. It's small but it has tons of shops and places to eat. I think it's the perfect weekend get away. I didn't go to the spa but guests of the hotel get to go for free. We loved everything about our stay.

Room Tip: Get a balcony overlooking the lake
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely weekend away at the Olivi.
Good excellent
Breakfast good and plentiful
Spa facility excellent
Only downside
Bed too hard for my liking and having to pay€1 for extra tea or coffee sachets in room and no milk! We English like our tea with milk

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Liz M
Reviewed 22 February 2018

I booked this hotel to have a business meeting with some foreign colleagues. I have then realized that hotels in Sirmione are not structured for business meetings, they are Holiday hotels.
However, when there, the whole staff, and even the owners, were so kind to organize for us a room (a big one) only for us, so that we could have our meeting. A special thanks to Mr Paolo.
We had all we needed, serviced in the best way I could imagine.
Rooms are ok, with all you need, and a beautiful warmed outdoor pool with a beautiful SPA is doing the rest.
Breakfast offers a wide range of food, while we did not have the chance to check the restaurant, as we wanted to go out.

Overall I really suggest this place, if you plan a business meeting, call before, to make sure they can serve you as we were!

Room Tip: Lake view is best
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank luca g
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Spent 2 nights in this lovely property as a surprise stay for my girlfriend when proposing in Sirmione.
I’m an hotelier and was impressed with the great customer service provided over the phone by Niki when I rang to ask for information about the property and I was sure I wouldn’t be disappointed.
The hotel is located in a fantastic area, we stayed in 202, a very nice and spacious room overlooking the lake which gave us the opportunity to watch the sunset from our balcony.
Breakfast was great, there are different choices of juices and hot/cold food, I liked the pianist on a Sunday morning.
We also tried the spa and the thermal pool, very well organised and clean, I loved the small size of the saunas which made us relax and not worry about other people coming in and out as it happens in other places with bigger saunas/steam room.
Staff were just amazing, the barista was super friendly and polite (unfortunately I don’t remember his name) as the rest of the team. I had the chance to meet the Hotel Manager during my stay and I could understand why everyone was so professional and polite, showing a real passion for their job.
As promised, I look forward to host you in London or to stay at Hote Olivi soon!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple