All reviews quiet piazza great hotel room was spotlessly clean excellent coffee lake como yogurt top floor square waterfront
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights and loved every moment. From the minute we arrived we were made so welcome and Andreas and Sara are wonderful hosts. The lunch and dinner menu is extensive and the food beautifully cooked. The room was spotlessly clean and the bathroom was as well, the shower was great powerful big lots of hot water couldn’t ask for more, our bed was huge and we slept soundly each night we overlooked the piazza but didn’t hear any noise. The staff are all friendly and can’t do enough for you, it simply has a very happy relaxed vibe and you will leave feeling you have made friends for life we absolutely loved it and will definately return.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Citygirl023
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Have never eaten here bc the aperitivi are so good. At one time a buffet, now they bring you a tray of delicious aperitivi for each alcoholic drink. Very popular with the locals so get here early 6-8pm. Great apero spritz and prosecco here. Recommend. Also great place to watch the world go by!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2018

It was my first multipleday-stay in Como and I was pleasantly surprised by the warm and most kind welcome by a very goodlooking Momo (I hope I got his name right!) who insisted upon showing me my room himself. The doubleroom may not be huge but certainly big enough. Same goes for the very neat bathroom which looks as if newly rennovated. Both room and bathroom in tastful warm colours instead of the often horrible grey and other dark colours with cold modern interiors you find in most hotels. Also WiFi and airco worked very well indeed! Here you walk into a familyfeel, warm and welcoming group of wonderful people from waiter, household and an utterly and most kind owner Sara who runs this with her husband, from what I understood. Breakfast was adequate and they even bothered to make sure I got plenty of cereals and yogurts since I don't digest Italian bread too well. In hotels you always have to hope for good coffee, but their espresso was absolutely great. After my return I send them an email to thank them for their hospitality and despite the highseason with all work involved I got a more than great and heartwarming response! So it's quite simple for me: I'll defenitely go back here again!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Lizzy95
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

In the center of Como at a quiet Piazza is this nice Hotel located. The location is quiet, no noisy street around. The room we had was very large, functional, stable and fast WIFI, super clean and air conditioned.
Breakfast was
We also had dinner in the Restaurant which was tasty and all correct.
The only negative comment is the breakfast. It is very simple and nothing to remember.
Overall a very positive experience and I will book this Hotel again next time we are in Como.
But it is definitely not a Boutique Hotel like another review suggests

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank ChristianAmmann
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Loved everything about this quaint, lovely hotel. Location is perfect, it's in a small piazza five minutes to the water. Glad we did not stay in a hotel on the water.. Very crowded with tourists and loud. This hotel staff are pleasant and knowledgable about the area, there is a restaurant so breakfast included which was excellent was a great way to start the day. Rooms have Airconditioning, while not fancy, is just fine for our needs. Pizza and salads at the restaurant yummy! Also, the staff was happy and friendly and a few days we purchased wine and chose to enjoy it at a small table outside our room in a beautiful and unique spot... The staff brought a wine ice bucket, glasses, and some snacks ..
When we return to Como, and we will, a repeat stay here will be our first choice. The rate, location, service, atmosphere, food, and staff were excellent!!! I can't think of one critical thing to say, it was a great experience, and the perfect hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple