See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I just want to say how lovely my short stay at La Chaive di Sol was on Saturday night. You made me feel so welcome when I arrived, even though it was after midnight. I could see how clean and tidy everywhere in your home was along with the effort you made to make sure my stay was enjoyable. Breakfast was varied and plentiful, to suit whatever type of breakfast the individual preferred, including home baking. If I come back to Como, you will be first on my list for somewhere to stay.
Your kindness and hospitality is the main thing I will remember most, you are the perfect host.
I stayed at different places on my holiday around Italy and Switzerland and your home was by far the best. Long may you continue in the business.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2016

I can't tell others enough of this. You should really really consider to stay here when you decided to visit Como. It is just stone throw away from bus stop and take around 11 minutes to the Lake or the cathedral but you will have and get the best experiences. Laura is such a wonderful host. She accepted me to check in even before the time and she even prepared hot tea with a pain au choc after she said that today is very cold. I am surely feeling the warm not from the hot tea but from Laura. She was really helpful. She even helped me with my heavy luggage up to my room. Best experiences ever in Como.

Do not hesitate to stay here. This B&B is amazing

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank rizki4744
Reviewed 23 September 2016

I stayed here for 4 nights and could not have been happier. Laura is a most perfect host and very warm and generous. The views from this place a fantastic. The breakfast is lovely with fresh coffee and cake. Laura runs a wonderfull establishment. It's nicer than any hotels I have stayed in. 5 stars.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank kitkat435
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I had a really awsome stay in Como in this beautiful, familiar Bed & Breakfast.
The rooms are nice with a little fridge, water boiler, balcony and private bathroom. The breakfast made by the owner itself is delicious and there's a really large choice of food, beverages, tasty homemade cake and fresh pastries. There's a nice kitchen where the guests can cook and a large livingroom with balcony.
The owner of this small B&B is very friendly and hospitable.
All in all a great place to stay for some nights when visiting Como! I can really recommend this place!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Dartagnine
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Superb host and beautiful. 15 - 20 minute walk to Como centre or bus on the door step. Great value. Breakfast was delightful and the room beautifully clean and spacious with spotless bathroom. Suits singles, couples or family. Best recommendation is that if I came back to Como I'd stay there again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo