All reviews rooftop bar duplex suite pool deck lake como bed was super comfortable usb plugs gold member roof restaurant makes a huge difference hh gold fleetway travel glass roof wonderful upgrade modern italian design every member of staff stay was wonderful kind of hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved every minute of our stay. Very convenient, close to the lake, downtown, activities. Beautiful modern design and large comfortable rooms. We loved the float plane tour, the trip on the Bernina Express and shopping in Milan.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonMilano, Direttore at Hilton Lake Como, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Doyle,
Thank you for having shared with us your impressions about your recent stay here at Hilton Lake Como.

I am pleased to hear that you spent such a lovely stay with us and I am especially excited to hear that you appreciated our location (as the hotel is located just 15 minutes walking from the historical centre of Como) and our new and contemporary style.

I am also delighted to know you enjoyed some great activities in the area and you created wonderful memories which will cherish forever.

I hope I will have the chance to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice hotel in one of the best spots in Italy, perfect for a few days to relax and explore the little towns around. The rooms are spacious and the service overall is really good, nothing is too much for any of the staff members. Now that the weather is not hot anymore I would recommend having a meal at the bar in the main floor, the food is really good and the service is exceptional, especially the bartender Uriel. It also has a swimming pool in the roof with amazing views of the lake. Overall we had an amazing stay and I would recommend it 100%

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonLakeComo, Direttore at Hilton Lake Como, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Alexandra,

greetings from Como and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay at Hilton Lake Como.

I am personally very pleased to know you spent a fabulous holiday with us and I am particularly happy to hear that you enjoyed our service and the kindness of our friendly staff, especially at the Taffetà Bar.
I am also very glad to know you liked our spacious and comfortable rooms.

I will definetely be happy to welcome you again in Como.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our last stop after 3 week European tour.By far the best hotel we stayed in.Couildnt fault it.Perfect venue to end off our trip.Excellent facilities, extrememy comfortable all-round and staff that go out of their way to help.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear George,
Thank you for your having taken the time to share your impressions about your stay at Hilton lake Como.

I am pleased to hear that you spent such a lovely stay with us and I am especially excited to hear that you appreciated our location and our overall comfort and facilities.

I am delighted that we have exceeded your expectations and remain in excellent memory. and I will be honored to welcome you again in the nearest future.

We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked this on points which was good value and got upgraded as a Diamond member to a Duplex suite. This has a bedroom upstairs with a glass ceiling and electrically operated blinds (which are a bit random). It's a nice room but I would advise you take the description of 'Lake view' with a pinch of salt: you can just about see the lake from the room, but only just! If I had paid cash for the room, I would not be impressed.

The hotel is impressive inside in its modern design and they have a very nice lounge area. There are a lot of wide open spaces in the hotel but the checkin desk is in a bad position and as checkin is slow, there are queues of guests in a passageway.

The staff are lovely and really helpful but they are disorganised - checkin is painfully slow and trying to get them to deliver anything to the room takes for ever.

The restaurant on the rooftop is really nice - I just wish they had a non-smoking area. It is a great place to go for a drink and the food was tasty.

Wi-fi was good, the bathrooms were a good size but I would say the rooms were a bit noisy: they seem to have music playing a lot by the pool and it can be heard through the double glazing.

My only real irritation was the air conditioning does not seem to go below 21 Celsius which is not goo enough for the Duplex suite: the glass roof makes it like a greenhouse so on a hot day, even with the blinds closed, the bedroom is too hot.

Room Tip: Try to arrange an upgrade before arrival as the good rooms are WAY overpriced.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear David,
greetings from Como and thank you very much for having taken the time to share your review here on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to learn your detailed feedback and I am glad to know you have appreciated our overall service and the contemporary style of the hotel.
I am furthermore happy to know you enjoyed the rooftop area, the stunning views you can admire from there and the quality of the food and drinks served.

I am sorry to read that some details, especially the check in, the configuration of your room and the air conditioning service did not completely meet your expectations, and I would like to thank you for your words as these are for us the chance to review some details and of course allow us to increase the level of our service and improve.

I hope my team and I can have the chance to welcome you again in Como in the future.

With best regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect place (for us) to stay after a long flight from Toronto. They offer (for a charge) a very nice & convenient car service to the hotel from Malpensa Airport/Milan. The hotel staff was very accommodating (especially the front desk shift supervisor) and we were settled in quickly.

The rooftop bar provides for outstanding views and a nice place for a light snack. The service at the main floor bar (Taffeta) is exceptional and much more fun, however.

Walking distance to the Como center (20 minutes on a sweltering hot day).

Villa Olmo is just across the street from the entrance to the hotel and a perfect place to sit by the lake w/a bottle of wine.

We will be back!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Al,
Thank you for having shared your lovely feedback about your recent stay at Hilton Lake Como.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your holiday with us and happy to know our overall service exceeded your expectations.
I am furthermore delighted to read you appreciated our professional and friendly staff as well as the beauty of our rooftop area, which offers really stunning views over the lake and the town of Como.

I also noticed that you liked our location, the hotel is in fact located closed to the Renaissance Villa Olmo, and from here starts a pedestrian, lovely stroll along the lake, which takes into the historical centre of Como in around 15 minutes walking.

I will be honored to welcome you again in the future.

Kind regards,