1,548 results
All reviewsinfinity jacuzzilake viewcomfort roommain buildinghalf boardgreat poolsuperb hotelfive minute walksun deckquiet locationbreakfast buffet islounge chairsterrace restaurantrestaurant staffjunior suitewalk into townamazing views
995 - 1,000 of 1,548 reviews
Reviewed 24 October 2011

The hotel has a beautiful view and is a very peaceful oasis. I was in a single room on the ground floor so I had the added benefit of direct access to the garden. The room itself was sufficient though a bit small. Talking to people I met in town they were able to rent an entire apartment for less than I paid. So I would suggest searching around a bit.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank ladyarm
Reviewed 23 October 2011

Earlier this year, i organised a weeks holiday in Bellagio, lake Como for my Mother's birthday. We chose to stay at the Belvedere Hotel and could not have chosen a more perfect location. Whilst the two single rooms that we had booked were quite small, both boasted the most fantastic views of the lake and surrounding mountains. Both were spotlessly clean, freshly decorated and my Mothers had the bonus of a terrace of such a size that would put most suites balconies to shame.
The staff were, polite, friendly and would never hesitate to be of service, whether in the restaurant or on one of the beautiful stepped grassy terraces where we relaxed after our daily excursions.
The meals each evening were of the highest quality and despite planning to eat in other restaurants in Bellagio over our stay, we decided to eat in the Hotel every evening as a result of the lovely food and friendly service. As a bonus the hotel manager provided a wonderful birthday surprise for my mother which involved no prior request or arrangement on my part, simply a display of their kindness and desire for my mother to have a perfect birthday.
Overall i could not fault our stay at the Belvedere and hope to return in the not too distant future. Sincerest thanks to the staff who helped make my mothers birthday so perfect.

Room Tip: ask for a lake viewk
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Michael A
Reviewed 23 October 2011

My son booked the Hotel Belvedere for one week as birthday present. Although the single rooms were small the view was icredible. The outdoor area where we would sit after daily excursions had the most breathtaking views overlooking the lake. The level service was faultless, the food excellent and the setting perfect. I would like to take this opportunity to thank managerment and staff for the lovely surprise given at dinner on our last evening spent at the hotel. Also would like to mention that it would be worth staying here just for the extensive buffet breakfast. I loved the hotel and would certainly go back at anytime. We had a wonderful holiday in Bellagio, which is a place of outstanding beauty.

Room Tip: Request room with lake
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank maureenanderson34
Reviewed 19 October 2011

We chose this Hotel via online reviews for our trip to lake Como. We initially wanted to stay right on the waterfront in the Bellagio township but everything within our price range was booked out. We drove from Venice to Bellagio and survived the extremely narrow roads and opposite direction traffic to arrive mid afternoon. We later discovered it would have been better to catch the car ferry from Cadenabbia on the other side of Lake Como directly opposite Bellagio. The ferry trip is only 10 minutes and costs only around 11 Euro.
The Hotel itself is located just above the township within a 5 minute easy walk and the lake view rooms look across the lake towards to east. The views are breathtaking!
The hotel is very comfortable offering free WiFi internet and free transfer to Bellagio to catch a ferry service. Hotel parking is available and free.
We had the breakfast and dinner package and were delighted with the high standard of food on offer in the hotel dining room.
The service at this hotel was second to none. The hotel staff are friendly and are more than happy to offer advice and assist in booking tours etc.
I highly recommend staying at the Hotel Belvedere if you are lucky enough to visit this beautiful part of the world.

Room Tip: If you can fit it into your budget, ask for a lake view room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Poprivet
Reviewed 18 October 2011

This hotel was great value, booked on expedia, we paid approx $aus250 per night and that included dinner and breakfast. The dinner was not pasta buffet as I had expected but a very good 3 course meal with about 4 choices for each course. It couldn't be faulted. On the first night I mentioned I was vegetarian and from then on I got my own special menu to choose from. The service was impressive, thank you Monica. While the hotel is a 5 min walk above the village, this meant it was in a quieter location, although kids in the pool could be noisy during the day. The room was adequate and the bathroom had a view of the lake from the bath.. Beautiful, we also had the same view from our bed when we left the balcony doors open. This hotel has been the highlight of our stay in Italy so far. I heard an American woman remark to the barman that it was her fav hotel in the world and she had been there 14 times.

• Stayed: October 2011