“Bella Vista”

Ranked #3 of 20 things to do in Bellagio
More attraction details
Owner description: This is what Italy is all about when you visit this scenic park on Lake Como, as you gaze upon the magnificent views of the distant Swiss Alps that seem to touch the waters of the lake.
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Great lake & mountain views, you can sit and soak up the sun or grab lunch in the near by restaurant.

Date of experience: September 2017
"varenna"
"alps"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We came here by recommendation from our tour guide and we were not disappointed! There is no way we would have found this place on our own as it is about 10 minute walk away from the main area in Bellagio.

We were advised to try the local food which is based on lake fish with rice/risotto. By description you may think it is very bland but it was lovely and would definitely eat again!

Although it was a cloudy day the view's were still fantastic!

Date of experience: September 2017
2  Thank jasminnavmin
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We had a nice dinner with great view of the lake, friendly English speaking staff. Delicious sea food

2  Thank karimr283
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Well worth the short 10 minute walk from Ballagio. Views of all aspects of the Lake are unique and just great.

2  Thank wimbledonjoshis86
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went for a stroll & found this restaurant & Lake by boat.
Great discoveries!!!
We booked at table for dinner the following evening & looked it up on TripAdvisor when we returned to our apartment. We took people's recommendations of the penne pasta, spinach crepe & purple ravioli.
These dishes were so good although personally I could have missed the crepe but my husband loved that.
I was so full but my husband then ordered the beef with rocket & vegetables. I asked for the beef with rocket no dressing & no vegetables. My meal came with everything.
Our waiter/waitress were very good & the wine was good. Beautiful views at sunset.
Very reasonably priced. Definitely worth a visit.

2  Thank homey2015